April 28, 2024, 03:37:19 PMLatest Member: Srenna
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » So what have you been up to?

So what have you been up to?

Started by medchiller, February 17, 2015, 12:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

Anything new? Anything exciting? Wanna know what's going on with all you people! :)

I just started my last semester of high school last week. It's crazy to think that I started first started playing BoutCheetah in like grade 7 0.0 Applied to universities. I'm eagerly awaiting the sailing season to start. Going to Victoria for an instructing class during spring break.

Thornz

Nice med, gratz on last semester!

I'm currently in my 3rd semester at a local community college, with a GPA of 3.9 (sorry, but I couldn't resist bragging XD). Having loads of fun learning Spanish, and I'm also taking English, self defense, and a cool sustainability class. Been making new friends and spending a lot less time online, but I still hop on BC every so often and I been playing runescape regularly, but not as much as I used to (spending nor time irl lately).

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

JetSurge

^^^^ NIce gpa thornzberry

me, i've just been working and saving for a new ride. I can't wait till it gets warmer so i can get back to the beach.
Who did that!?

Cooky

im currently working at my new job  :D  its really great i love it so far

i am cleaning the trains at the train station overnight. it is very simple cleaning compared to the thousands of square feet i've been responsible for at my other jobs. also there is lots of downtime waiting for the trains to get there and sometime there is delays - and you get paid for overtime! only bummer is having to walk a mile and a half to get there every day.

here is some photos I took

(click to show/hide)

qolderman

i got an A on a very hard math test
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Materger

@Cooky- That's pretty cool Cooky and walking a mile is a good thing. It will keep you healthy.A new job is always something to be proud of, I'm stuck here looking for a new job.Thanks for sharing the pictures too, it looks super cold over there.I don't have to deal with that type of weather here in Miami.

Me looking for a job is the only real new thing happening for me so far. xd

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

opuiq3

Yea Cooky I feel bad for you being so cold. I used to live in New Jersey were it was kinda cold, now that I live in Naples, Florida I wont have to worry about the frostbite and losing 3 toes lol jk. BTW grats qolderman you very smart. I haven't been doing much lately myself. Hockey season started so that's going to be fun. I also have a lot of school going on and a lot of out of school things as well so its not easy to do everything. Hopefully ill still be active on boutcheetah.

(click to show/hide)

^yw allie

Cooky

yes very cold it was -20 degrees a few days ago  that was the worst ive seen. and im not sure where that picture is

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-