BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » PvP Collection Event

PvP Collection Event

Started by Santa, February 24, 2015, 11:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorxM

Quote from: Blaquiere on February 24, 2015, 02:14:07 PM
Quote from: VictorxM on February 24, 2015, 02:02:02 PM
Quote from: Blaquiere on February 24, 2015, 01:46:22 PM
nice event but now ppl just gonna farm for them and just suiicide or let the other player kill him

There is always gonna be this type of person.
If it was to make events taking in consideration all these kind os things, well, it wouldn't have events.
dude its too easy like this....

It's too easy? What you wanted this event to be like? There is no way of controlling how people get their chest on PvP.
What you want? To ban people that swap kills? Please.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Blaquiere

Quote from: VictorxM on February 24, 2015, 02:16:24 PM
nice event but now ppl just gonna farm for them and just suiicide or let the other player kill him

If it was to make events taking in consideration all these kind os things, well, it wouldn't have events.

It's too easy? What you wanted this event to be like? There is no way of controlling how people get their chest on PvP.
maybe a system that doesnt let u kill someone else too easy,u gotta fight

VictorxM

Quote from: Blaquiere on February 24, 2015, 02:17:17 PM
Quote from: VictorxM on February 24, 2015, 02:16:24 PM

maybe a system that doesnt let u kill someone else too easy,u gotta fight

lolk
good luck with that
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Cooky

my fav pvp event idea was when u had to kill staff members to get the rewards and staff were trusted not to trade kills. thats really the only way to avoid that problem i think. also players get to have fun and play with staff they might not get to normally. plus u got people who suck at pvp like me so all level bots had a chance to get the rewards.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on February 24, 2015, 02:37:57 PM
my fav pvp event idea was when u had to kill staff members to get the rewards and staff were trusted not to trade kills. thats really the only way to avoid that problem i think. also players get to have fun and play with staff they might not get to normally. plus u got people who suck at pvp like me so all level bots had a chance to get the rewards.

^ Staff kills. As i've mentioned multiple times before, it worked so well last time with the bcv2 e.f :P. Not trying to be funny, but especially if you're playing a patch with full rt2 you got no chance with that td if you're a ram especially if they use upperII which most people will pretty much use as they'll try every advantage to get the chest.

Nevermind anyway though i'll still log and play for fun, good it's kills as most people tend to push so requires more time.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

STC Zero

Santa you are the beast bro :D
but can u do us a favour to change 10% drop rate to 25 or 30% rate??
please if u can do i hope u can but if its no its ok :D

ghostkid17

Quote from: STC Zero on February 24, 2015, 07:15:17 PM
Drop rate is low because since it is pvp it makes it much easier to farm compared to sector.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Meteor

Quote from: STC Zero on February 24, 2015, 07:15:17 PM
30% would be overkill and everyone would have their chests in a matter of minutes. 10% was done with the intention of it not being too easy. Even so, keep in mind that you get 10% for each player in the room, not 10% for the whole room. So if there are 4-5 people in the room there's a pretty good chance you could get at least one chest.

(click to show/hide)

opuiq3

EGK and BC News support this event, its gr8tastic. I recommend changing the in game message. It still says the date of the last event.

^yw allie

Corr

Nobodies gonna farm in my room, cause I'll just kill erreryone and waste time.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

pkolnm

i see you trying harder

you making many events !!

event is good , but plz we want update too

(map update , level update , ....)

Cooky

topics merged

use this thread for ALL discussion about the new event

FalseProphet

Can you steal others chests say if Cooky killed Lamp and i was there and a chest dropped, could i run along and steal Cooky's chest and claim it? :P
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

opuiq3

February 25, 2015, 09:40:59 AM #43 Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 09:43:05 AM by opuiq3
Lets say False and I are on low. I kill False cuz im fking amazing but we are pvping on low, do chests still drop?

So my question is: Can you still get the green chests on low? And if you complete the event, do you get the prize on low?

^yw allie

Meteor

Quote from: FalseProphet on February 25, 2015, 03:33:01 AM
Can you steal others chests say if Cooky killed Lamp and i was there and a chest dropped, could i run along and steal Cooky's chest and claim it? :P
As any other chest collection event ever created, yes.
Quote from: opuiq3 on February 25, 2015, 09:40:59 AM
Lets say False and I are on low. I kill False cuz im fking amazing but we are pvping on low, do chests still drop?

So my question is: Can you still get the green chests on low? And if you complete the event, do you get the prize on low?
Yeah.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-