April 24, 2024, 08:21:29 AMLatest Member: BernieBuh
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Runescape

Runescape

Started by FalseProphet, February 28, 2015, 08:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Any active players on rs3? wouldn't mind some more players to play with, have a chat makes things more fun :P.

Feel free to add me if you like Bubbabear, might get on oldschool at some point
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

I play RS3, Legacy Mode, daily.
Made a skiller about 3 weeks ago, originally planned on having 99 in all but cb stats, however, due to circumstances, It's now become a main, thus the goal is to max.

I won't play oldschool.

You already have my IGN, I'm curious to see if others also play.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

February 28, 2015, 08:42:25 AM #2 Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 08:48:47 AM by FalseProphet
Quote from: Madprox on February 28, 2015, 08:40:39 AM
Made a skiller about 3 weeks ago, originally planned on having 99 in all but cb stats, however, due to circumstances, It's now become a main, thus the goal is to max.

I won't play oldschool.

Obv, <3. Working on my ranged atm got from 2-37 so far. in about 3-4hours which isn't bad. :P go for it, i'll help you on your journey if you need it;).

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

Quote from: FalseProphet on February 28, 2015, 08:42:25 AM

I won't play oldschool.

Obv, <3. Working on my ranged atm got from 2-47 so far. in about 3-4hours which isn't bad. :P go for it, i'll help you on your journey if you need it;).
aye, i'm a self-made-man :D
But thx, appreciate it :p
My previous main has  accumulated a total level of 2341 with 235m total experience, over the course of 9 years.
I plan to beat this within 2 years.
(Shouldn't be a problem, since rs3 today gives exp in any skill probably 4x as fast as when i got most of my exp on the first acc :p)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

Quote from: Madprox on February 28, 2015, 08:48:55 AM
Quote from: FalseProphet on February 28, 2015, 08:42:25 AM

I won't play oldschool.

Obv, <3. Working on my ranged atm got from 2-47 so far. in about 3-4hours which isn't bad. :P go for it, i'll help you on your journey if you need it;).
aye, i'm a self-made-man :D
But thx, appreciate it :p
My previous main has  accumulated a total level of 2341 with 235m total experience, over the course of 9 years.
I plan to beat this within 2 years.
(Shouldn't be a problem, since rs3 today gives exp in any skill probably 4x as fast as when i got most of my exp on the first acc :p)

Yeah deffo, good luck :P Be interesting, i just want slayer 99 :(

Lucaas

I played RS last time. Now still do but not very often. I only loved RS when it was in between Old school and EoC.
My IGN is Zurdel

qolderman

i play only 07, add me Spkit
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

opuiq3

Bubba and Max, you guys already have my IGN. Currently, I'm just doing random things no goal yet.

^yw allie

ghostkid17

I play oldschool, name is zOreos42
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-