March 28, 2024, 10:18:27 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates 3/8/2015

Updates 3/8/2015

Started by Santa, March 08, 2015, 03:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorxM

Quote from: Blaquiere on March 08, 2015, 06:02:06 PM
i have exactly same problem

Hey Aln, I gave your ign (-Aln-) to Materger, he's making a list of people with this problem. Once it's done, he will send it to Santa.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Thornz

Have you guys tried using the redeem button in the upper right of the website? Some ppl may have missed that you actually need to redeem it, it doesn't automatically appear in your gift box or inv

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

VictorxM

Quote from: Thornz on March 08, 2015, 06:41:00 PM
Have you guys tried using the redeem button in the upper right of the website? Some ppl may have missed that you actually need to redeem it, it doesn't automatically appear in your gift box or inv

They all have done it.
At least the ones I talked to.
(MrAlien, -Aln- and TorchWood)

Thornz

Quote from: VictorxM on March 08, 2015, 06:43:50 PM

They all have done it.

Ok just double checking, haha

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

VictorxM

Quote from: Thornz on March 08, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

They all have done it.

Ok just double checking, haha

I understand.
I did the same lol

Meteor

They all have done it.
And have they seen the "Redeem" button at the bottom of the event page? Perhaps they could be thinking that the button in the upper right is what redeems the prize?

(click to show/hide)

VictorxM

Quote from: Meteor on March 08, 2015, 06:49:01 PM

They all have done it.
And have they seen the "Redeem" button at the bottom of the event page? Perhaps they could be thinking that the button in the upper right is what redeems the prize?

For what they told me, yeah, they clicked the redeem button at the bottom of the page.

Santa

March 08, 2015, 07:36:06 PM #22 Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 07:56:12 PM by Santa
Hello everyone.  I have identified the issue those of you are having with redeeming the 1 year version of the new tinker head.  I sincerely apologize for the problem.  Once again, this was an unintended mistake due to rushing the release of this.

This bug should have only affected the 1 year versions of the new head.

Please check back in about 30 minutes, and you should be able to redeem the prize.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
Kenneth.

Edit 1:

Those who were supposed to get the 1 year perm head, please go redeem your prize again, as it has been resolved.

Thanks,
Kenneth.

VictorxM

Quote from: Santa on March 08, 2015, 07:36:06 PM
Hello everyone.  I have identified the issue those of you are having with redeeming the 1 year version of the new tinker head.  I sincerely apologize for the problem.  Once again, this was an unintended mistake due to rushing the release of this.

Please check back in about 30 minutes, and you should be able to redeem the prize.

Kenneth.

Just talked to one of the guys that were having this problem, he just redeemed the Tinker.
Thank you.

Santa

Quote from: VictorxM on March 08, 2015, 07:48:46 PM
Quote from: Santa on March 08, 2015, 07:36:06 PM

Kenneth.

Just talked to one of the guys that were having this problem, he just redeemed the Tinker.
Thank you.

Great :)  Glad this was a simple fix.

Madprox

Pretty decent, long-awaited updates, good job Kenny :)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

KillerPig

please please please remove the bad special trans
too poor for transpack, use default trans, gets scalper/code tard

santa :(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-