April 25, 2024, 03:18:28 PMLatest Member: duc20031997
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » bunch of ideas?

bunch of ideas?

Started by Robocop7ant, March 10, 2015, 10:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Get more armours over lvl 225 for members?
Atm we don't have much benefits of being members, and i think more would bought membership.

Like metorium is a cool set, but got stats as elektra +5, if you changed the stats to for example rt1 set, it would be more used in-game, and bought from zylon shop.

Small updateds, can change something big.

And the dark ssurge e set, make it patch and ram too?

Change lvl on all the sets, cause, we are like 35 lvls over rt2,  and it's like 70mill exp from 235-270 i think..
<br />

STC Zero

the non members like me and many people here needs too some new armours because we are bored of all the normal armours like rt1 or elektra

i think we need some new parts or re designed parts but not only for members, for non members too :)

VictorxM

We need transmog, new maps and a new shop/info layout.

(click to show/hide)
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Blaquiere

u want to play all op,metorium is fine right now,non-op

FalseProphet

Lol last time i complained about member benefits, the topic got removed.

Firstly, the game should get harder as you level. Not easier. Hard mode? more like free xp. Things should be a challenge to complete with good rewards, to the point people have to discuss ways of going through the levels and tactics.

I think Robo is right in saying metorium set could do with an increase, alongside that the level cap/xp rate could be changed as-well as xp needed from one level to another. I've got perm member for one, and mostly all items in the zc shop, like i suggested perhaps a monthly/3-monthly thing to just do a rotation of items/rares in zyloncoin shop?

As for the ds{E} set, i agree but have to disagree for the fact it wasn't made as a set for the public i believe? No point adding more sets in i mean i'd love rt3 set, but because of how the game is and well i guess op no chance of us getting it or it even being released into raid, since rt2 does about 1min30 rt3 would just power through 258

+1 for more member benefits.

(Not hating, good work to staff on the new parts just i'd like to feel some accomplishment when i achieve something)
Quote from: Blaquiere on March 10, 2015, 10:29:25 AM
u want to play all op,metorium is fine right now,non-op

Ever thought if you didn't stick with lower level parts then it wouldn't be op since you'd be on the same level balance of everyone else?
In other games, you get better gear to win pvp or pve or raids to increase your stats. The option is there to take the parts to become stronger, if you want to stick to lower stats because of the old school style that's fine, but it shouldn't limit what everyone else could use.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

Bc have been going up and down,  it was better when lvl cap was 200 for members and 150 for non members,  that's the time i felt most bought membership.

And then you had more sets than 1.
We don't even have gear for members, just 2 flags and 1 rt2 set  and a useless ef?

<br />

Blaquiere

Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 10, 2015, 01:59:50 PM
Bc have been going up and down,  it was better when lvl cap was 200 for members and 150 for non members,  that's the time i felt most bought membership.

We don't even have gear for members, just 2 flags and 1 rt2 set  and a useless ef?

what ef is just for member?

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Blaquiere on March 10, 2015, 02:45:03 PM

Or it's not?

I don't remember, so flags and a rt set..
Some lvls and different set
<br />

Blaquiere

Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 10, 2015, 03:05:37 PM

Or it's not?

for pvpers/bvbers is annoying to see op shits

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Blaquiere on March 10, 2015, 03:24:40 PM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 10, 2015, 03:05:37 PM

Or it's not?

for pvpers/bvbers is annoying to see op shits
op tag then.
<br />

trashburmy

If rt3 gets released thats another set that could add interest to the game

Thornz

Quote from: trashburmy on March 10, 2015, 06:14:05 PM

From what I've heard, rt3 is never being added. Like, no chance whatsoever. So yeah, I agree there need to be more member benefits, cause right now since everyone gets max exp from 258, including non-members, there is almost no point to getting membership unless you have rt2 (which a LOT of people don't have btw...)

Meto set having same or slightly lower stats than rt1 would be good. Lots of ppl have rt1 and it's easy to get, so it wouldn't make things any more OP than they are now.

I almost feel like non-member cap should have only ever been raised to 200 or 220, cause soooo many ppl would buy member if they needed it for raid sets. As it is tho, it's too late for that, cause ppl would riot if we took away their sets (I would too in that position lol)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

VictorxM

Quote from: Thornz on March 10, 2015, 06:28:43 PM
Quote from: trashburmy on March 10, 2015, 06:14:05 PM

From what I've heard, rt3 is never being added. Like, no chance whatsoever. So yeah, I agree there need to be more member benefits, cause right now since everyone gets max exp from 258, including non-members, there is almost no point to getting membership unless you have rt2 (which a LOT of people don't have btw...)

Meto set having same or slightly lower stats than rt1 would be good. Lots of ppl have rt1 and it's easy to get, so it wouldn't make things any more OP than they are now.

I almost feel like non-member cap should have only ever been raised to 200 or 220, cause soooo many ppl would buy member if they needed it for raid sets. As it is tho, it's too late for that, cause ppl would riot if we took away their sets (I would too in that position lol)

I'm pretty sure non-members don't get max exp by doing 258. AFAIK they get like 40k.

And how come rt3 will never be added into the game? Why did they even make the set then?
I mean, right now doesn't make sense to add it -- since rt2 is already OP AF, with rt3 we would do 258 in less than a minute (casually).

I think once new maps are out -- harder maps --, there's no reason to not release rt3.

mic99

Wipe the game.

Fix things that shouldn't have happened (stake bug that ruined economy and free coins to members)
Ridiculous ease of leveling
Extremely OP armor/gear

Make sector a challenge.
Quote from: FalseProphet on March 10, 2015, 10:47:12 AM
Firstly, the game should get harder as you level. Not easier. Hard mode? more like free xp. Things should be a challenge to complete with good rewards, to the point people have to discuss ways of going through the levels and tactics.

Agree with completely. Not entirely sure if this can be done, but make the mobs more difficult. Add elite levels like bots, but obviously scale the exp so its rewarding, and a fraction more than a "base" level. Also, keep it non-grindable. Make it feel like an accomplishment when you beat a level, instead of the amount of time you do it.

As for members, sure this would be a set-back for their money, but it'd also be rewarding. If you start out brand new, perm items could be a thing of the past. Make them temporary, with lower stats. Obviously when you put scaling into the factor, it'd still give you a "boost" but it wouldn't be an absolute rape train. The benefits could truly be endless.

As for level cap, it depends on the scale you'd set the exp bonuses to. Make it a slight grind, but blind it by the gameplay so it wouldn't feel fast or boring.

Gigas and coins. I honestly can't say how hard it is to achieve them as I haven't played in awhile, but make buying items from the shop pack a punch. Skill prices need to be increased along with coin purchases. Also, it's possible to make a new currency for members only, including mods of already made gear either for cosmetic or slight stat increase.

PvP and Base. Make these modes have a purpose. Please.

Guilds would also start fresh too. If you can time this "update" maybe a few weeks into the summer, when the most players come online it'd create some new, desperately needed competition.

These are just all my opinions on some ways to potentially change the game. I also realize that I went somewhat off-topic but it happens.  ;D

Thornz

I remember back in acclaim days when the best exp you could get was the highest lvl you could complete, and it was impossible for a low lvl to beat a high lvl (or at least most of the time)

It's been suggested many times, but exp should scale depending on your level so that low levels can't just easily leech to max lvl in a few days. like, within 20 lvls lower than map lvl is full exp, 21-40 less is half exp, 41-60 less is 1/4 exp, etc. Obv not those rates, but you get the idea. something drastic that would keep lower levels from wanting to leech 258 (as other levels would give better exp)

Not pants

VictorxM

March 10, 2015, 08:14:52 PM #15 Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:17:41 PM by VictorxM
Quote from: Thornz on March 10, 2015, 08:00:52 PM
I remember back in acclaim days when the best exp you could get was the highest lvl you could complete, and it was impossible for a low lvl to beat a high lvl (or at least most of the time)

It's been suggested many times, but exp should scale depending on your level so that low levels can't just easily leech to max lvl in a few days. like, within 20 lvls lower than map lvl is full exp, 21-40 less is half exp, 41-60 less is 1/4 exp, etc. Obv not those rates, but you get the idea. something drastic that would keep lower levels from wanting to leech 258 (as other levels would give better exp)

Yeah, I think this is actually perfect to prevent leeching.
It would obligate low-level players to do, well, low-level maps.

Allie even said that it might be in a future update. It was on october of last year tho.

(click to show/hide)

But yeah, I totally agree with what you said, bro.

And about changing the stats of Metorium, it was already stated as a highly opposed suggestion, along side with others.

(click to show/hide)

*Both texts inside the spoiler thing were quoted from Allie and JustRK, respectively. I'm not making any of this up.

Corr

How many people here actually paid for membership (be it as perm, or 1 year)

K, exactly. Member benefits will only help in sector, in PvP you guys would just get teamed up by non op members then rage quit. You can have advantages over in sector cause NPC's have retarded A.I's made for 7 year old's where as in player vs players if you play someone smarter than you, then you're screwed.

I agree with codeh. Start over, game doesn't lose anything cause nobody pay's for memberships, they just get it for free from people or have an infinite amount of snowballs/whatever else gets you membership. If you guys didn't have leechers for exp, then you'll have guildies who will just leech for gp. Same concept, different persona.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

FalseProphet

Still reckon low server would be the perfect opportunity for a wipe, with these sort of additions. (like i've stated before i've put my fair share of time in on low and effort like everyone else)

It's a mixture really, i mean even if it did happen why would people chose to play it most of the players (whom of which don't visit forums) will probably just stick to what it is now, because they are lazy and enjoy being rich and having everything.

To a kid, being rich and having loads of rares is a big hype, and like to boast and gloat like yes look at me which is great! But, it's also thinking about the other players who enjoy playing and enjoying, so having a server for both would be good. High (easy, fast gain, easy to obtain items), low server (harder to level, level caps changed, no coin input but coin box drops on rare occasions in-game, and small income of coins from sector, hard elite mobs in sector, low giga rate, so stuff is harder to buy and people have to earn by playing and completing levels) idk.

Just be nice to see something actually worthy, i still remember when the first person posted about being 270, then it kinda occured to everyone it's not hard so it wasn't as much of a subject to post about. Or being rank 1, or in the top 50. 

The fact is with us, we are kind of stuck in the past and keep holding onto the game we once enjoyed. Well i for example admit this, but just needs a fair balanced way of leveling, with the fun to play attitude and some updates which bc has now.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

That formula from Allie looks awesome actually. Wish that would get added...

And as for a wipe...idk. So many ppl here have worked so hard for what they have it would be unfair to wipe everything. Like Baggie for example, over 1b exp. Just gonna wipe that? As much as I think wiping would be a good thing many ppl would quit if it happened. I for one paid over 1b in gigas and items for my perm mem. Don't really feel like losing that :-/

There's gotta be an option that would please everyone....

Not pants

FalseProphet

Quote from: Thornz on March 10, 2015, 09:28:06 PM
That formula from Allie looks awesome actually. Wish that would get added...

And as for a wipe...idk. So many ppl here have worked so hard for what they have it would be unfair to wipe everything. Like Baggie for example, over 1b exp. Just gonna wipe that? As much as I think wiping would be a good thing many ppl would quit if it happened. I for one paid over 1b in gigas and items for my perm mem. Don't really feel like losing that :-/

There's gotta be an option that would please everyone....

New channel? :P lol. Impossible

medchiller

Wiping the game would probably make more people quit than join. Many Korean players alone have bought items for IRL money and if those all just disappeared many would just leave. IMO rightfully so. Don't know the solution to this but don't think a full wipe is the way to go.

FalseProphet

Quote from: medchiller on March 10, 2015, 10:04:26 PM
Wiping the game would probably make more people quit than join. Many Korean players alone have bought items for IRL money and if those all just disappeared many would just leave. IMO rightfully so. Don't know the solution to this but don't think a full wipe is the way to go.

Defiantly not of high server.

trashburmy

From what I've heard, rt3 is never being added. Like, no chance whatsoever. So yeah, I agree there need to be more member benefits, cause right now since everyone gets max exp from 258, including non members, there is almost no point to getting membership unless you have rt2 (which a LOT of people don't have btw...)

[/quote]
In my opinion, rt3 should get added. Would give opportunity for more higher level maps, or just the ability to clear 266. As of now 266 is pretty much impossible to solo. And if you made gora un pushable, that would slow down grinding of 258 even if rt3 was added, I think it would allow the game to go further and maybe more raid sets / new sets to build off of that? Just my ideas for the future releases / updates. If not I understand because some people don't want stuff to get too OP but at this point we could use expansion.

FalseProphet

Quote from: trashburmy on March 10, 2015, 10:45:54 PM

From what I've heard, rt3 is never being added. Like, no chance whatsoever. So yeah, I agree there need to be more member benefits, cause right now since everyone gets max exp from 258, including non members, there is almost no point to getting membership unless you have rt2 (which a LOT of people don't have btw...)

In my opinion, rt3 should get added. Would give opportunity for more higher level maps, or just the ability to clear 266. As of now 266 is pretty much impossible to solo. And if you made gora un pushable, that would slow down grinding of 258 even if rt3 was added, I think it would allow the game to go further and maybe more raid sets / new sets to build off of that? Just my ideas for the future releases / updates. If not I understand because some people don't want stuff to get too OP but at this point we could use expansion.
[/quote]

Rt3 shouldn't be added, 266 can be done with rb packs i mean we got to give rb packs at least some reason to be used rather than countless spam for no reason for the hell of it like i do. Gora if you remember in the  event before this was killed by most players in average of  the same time it would to take people to solo it, so wether gora was pushable or not the clear time wouldn't differ too much. Considering the huge jump from rt1 to rt2, i don't want to imagine rt3 stats. If it was added it'd give more reason to play higher level maps and forget abotu even more of the lower level maps which people hardly notice anyway. It just needs balancing.

trashburmy

[/quote]

Rt3 shouldn't be added, 266 can be done with rb packs i mean we got to give rb packs at least some reason to be used rather than countless spam for no reason for the hell of it like i do. Gora if you remember in the  event before this was killed by most players in average of  the same time it would to take people to solo it, so wether gora was pushable or not the clear time wouldn't differ too much. Considering the huge jump from rt1 to rt2, i don't want to imagine rt3 stats. If it was added it'd give more reason to play higher level maps and forget abotu even more of the lower level maps which people hardly notice anyway. It just needs balancing.
[/quote]
New maps added with rt3 and a new level cap, 258 wouldn't be grinded on by people with rt3, they would grind on expansion maps. And 266 with rb. Not many people have rb's and most people wont want to pay just to beat a level. And most of the time it will take you multiple rb's to defeat 266. One way i think to fix 258 would be to turn scaplers into mini bosses with more health. And making them visually bigger (as goes for all bosses, mostly elite ones). That does't help at all just a visual for the game.

Thornz

Just make gora unpushable. Average kill time not pushing is around 2-3 minutes if you're good, 3-5 minutes if you screw up.

Not pants

FalseProphet

March 11, 2015, 12:00:23 AM #26 Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:06:31 AM by FalseProphet
New maps (which obv will only be cosmetic), so unless the layout for mobs is different, challenging and unique then i wouldn't suggest new maps. The reason people don't grind 266 is because it's the same reward as 258 due to xp cap, and 258 is quicker and faster to run therefore it out-weights 266 in the long run because it's more sufficient for xp and coins and gps and now gigas also. 258 is op itself. any map including gods imo should be enclosed with no chance of pushing any mobs. So maybe a re-design?, i wouldn't want new sets tbh i was hoping this event would be a new gun :P but still tinker is cool. It's not about expansions as of now, as we know Santa is working hard with the help of other staff with new content, but we could work on the content we already got.

Fixing the issue of 258 being as easy as it is being one of them. People have gained enough from that map to call it fair if it was changed tbh. But i also see where you're getting at, and don't dissaprove of it either.

Examples of levels we could use instead for gora: Lvl37, Lvl44, Lvl 48, Lvl 57, Lvl 72, Lvl200, Lvl219.
After tests, i reckon we could pick a more suitable map for this reward than the current. No offence.

STC Zero

Quote from: trashburmy on March 10, 2015, 11:50:32 PM

[/quote]
New maps added with rt3 and a new level cap, 258 wouldn't be grinded on by people with rt3, they would grind on expansion maps. And 266 with rb. Not many people have rb's and most people wont want to pay just to beat a level. And most of the time it will take you multiple rb's to defeat 266. One way i think to fix 258 would be to turn scaplers into mini bosses with more health. And making them visually bigger (as goes for all bosses, mostly elite ones). That does't help at all just a visual for the game.
[/quote]

yeah bro thats right but pleae think about the non members that they need to grind too, the cant acces the RT3 set so obviously the won't try to pass lvl 266 and the lvl 258 will be very hard to pass with RT1 set.

FalseProphet

Quote from: STC Zero on March 11, 2015, 12:29:03 AM

[/quote]

yeah bro thats right but pleae think about the non members that they need to grind too, the cant acces the RT3 set so obviously the won't try to pass lvl 266 and the lvl 258 will be very hard to pass with RT1 set.
[/quote]

I'm sure if rt3 was ever added, rt2 would be available to non members.

STC Zero

Quote from: FalseProphet on March 11, 2015, 12:32:38 AM
Quote from: STC Zero on March 11, 2015, 12:29:03 AM

[/quote]

I'm sure if rt3 was ever added, rt2 would be available to non members.
[/quote]

i hope it too bro   u_u

GavinGill

*incoming wall o' text*

*prepare your bodies*

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Corr

I hope people on this forum would learn how to quote posts, but alas not all things become possible.  :-[

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Corr on March 11, 2015, 03:45:12 AM
I hope people on this forum would learn how to quote posts, but alas not all things become possible.  :-[
Yeah xD

It's weird how people allways want the game to become harder..
The map 258 is easy because we found out the key mobs, and we are having fun grinding it together.

But i think it should be lower exp rate, cause that's what you all are saying,  make it harder..
It's easy to get exp,  and make it so all above 226 can gain the 'good' exp from it, that would make it mmore challenge to everyone to lvl from 1-225,  buy member and do 258 till you hit 270.

And i want the old 95/98 maps back in bots to be the two top maps, then you need team work to finish it faster.
I remember we used to be patch bots, some surges and some rams.

If you got the game to be wiped, i'll quit.
Yeah, alot people haven't bought their own membership, but what about the people who do pay for them?
And what about those who paid for alot of items into the game?
We are talking about fairness, but this wouldn't be fair.

<br />

KillerPig

Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 12, 2015, 03:35:21 AM
It's weird how people allways want the game to become harder..
The map 258 is easy because we found out the key mobs, and we are having fun grinding it together.
well
typically, people enjoy a game thats challenging

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

LightRequiem

Ya that's why I play games that have no skill cap at all... It's really fun never having any difficulties with anything ever.

trashburmy

March 15, 2015, 02:15:00 PM #35 Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 12:17:54 PM by Materger
QuoteIt's weird how people allways want the game to become harder..

But i think it should be lower exp rate, cause that's what you all are saying,  make it harder..
It's easy to get exp,  and make it so all above 226 can gain the 'good' exp from it, that would make it mmore challenge to everyone to lvl from 1-225,  buy member and do 258 till you hit 270.

And i want the old 95/98 maps back in bots to be the two top maps, then you need team work to finish it faster.
I remember we used to be patch bots, some surges and some rams.

If you got the game to be wiped, i'll quit.
Yeah, alot people haven't bought their own membership, but what about the people who do pay for them?
And what about those who paid for alot of items into the game?
We are talking about fairness, but this wouldn't be fair.

+1

Materger

@trashburmy- Fixed your quote m8.

The harder the game, the better imo.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

GavinGill

Quote from: Materger on March 18, 2015, 12:19:10 PMThe harder the game, the better imo.
Yup. The game doesn't have to be super hard, but it should be challenging enough. And it can't be something as simple as raising the level cap, that doesn't solve anything - it just prolongs the problem. PvP and BvB need to be promoted but that can't be done while all the stats are screwed up.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Robocop7ant

Quote from: GavinGill on March 24, 2015, 02:47:55 AM
Quote from: Materger on March 18, 2015, 12:19:10 PMThe harder the game, the better imo.
Yup. The game doesn't have to be super hard, but it should be challenging enough. And it can't be something as simple as raising the level cap, that doesn't solve anything - it just prolongs the problem. PvP and BvB need to be promoted but that can't be done while all the stats are screwed up.
Making it a challenge for members/non- members would be decreasing level cap,  would take more time to lvl.
IF we use the exp cap we have, for example: bring up the old lvl caps (200 for members and 150 for non members) to get to lvl 200 you need 114m exp?

That would make it more challenging.
<br />

Bubbabear

Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 26, 2015, 07:13:29 AM
Making it a challenge for members/non- members would be decreasing level cap,  would take more time to lvl.
IF we use the exp cap we have, for example: bring up the old lvl caps (200 for members and 150 for non members) to get to lvl 200 you need 114m exp?

That doesn't make it a challenge, makes it more of a grind doing the same repetitive thing.
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Bubbabear on March 26, 2015, 08:27:53 AM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on March 26, 2015, 07:13:29 AM

That doesn't make it a challenge, makes it more of a grind doing the same repetitive thing.
still making it a challenge to get the lvls.

and that is what we are doing now?
how did i get 600mill exp ++? -.-

i don't have time to grind, i have allways wanted it to become a better plays for people to be, but now i see it more inactive in-game than on forum in weekdays and some weekends..
<br />

Rossbach

Whats wrong with raid besides the player limit? All I heard from it was "nerf nerf nerf too hard." While people here want a "challenge."

Omnomnom eating toast.

onyx

Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2015, 07:04:38 PM
Whats wrong with raid besides the player limit? All I heard from it was "nerf nerf nerf too hard." While people here want a "challenge."

I know you helped design raid and everything, but there's no point of closed minded pessimism at this stage of the games inactivity. It's not even that people are "crying for nerfs" or that it's too hard.

A nerf would suggest making it easier, but what people really want is a small change in the game mechanics if possible. Things like different loading ques for the start point of mobs so that you don't just do the same repetitive shit every time. Aggressive mobs like the melissa in 235 raid should be standard mechanics for many mobs in other raids that force you to move or you'll die. Stuff like that which doesn't necessarily require a nerf or a buff, but a new element that keeps you on your toes which fills in the "challenge" portion making it less of grind because if you wanna do one strategy all day every day then that is apparently what sector is for.

You could even have an exp bonus modifier for living and if you die or attempt to leech you automatically lose some exp which is only fair. They messed up past the point of no return on the ridiculous amount of exp tho so to implement any changes toward exp without a wipe of some sort would just infuriate people.

Rez4

I personally think raid is one of the best part of game BUT just need to fix rt2 so that we dont crash.

trashburmy

Quote from: bridav on March 26, 2015, 10:12:48 PM
I personally think raid is one of the best part of game BUT just need to fix rt2 so that we dont crash.
They should expand off of raids and do like 10p and stuff, I think it would be a cool idea and creating new maps (idk if possible atm) would be nice. I know someone who needs a job in coding in stuff soon so just a shoutout to Allie and Kenny if you are looking for that.

Cooky

Quote from: onyx on March 26, 2015, 09:41:15 PM

I know you helped design raid and everything, but there's no point of closed minded pessimism at this stage of the games inactivity. It's not even that people are "crying for nerfs" or that it's too hard.

A nerf would suggest making it easier, but what people really want is a small change in the game mechanics if possible. Things like different loading ques for the start point of mobs so that you don't just do the same repetitive shit every time. Aggressive mobs like the melissa in 235 raid should be standard mechanics for many mobs in other raids that force you to move or you'll die. Stuff like that which doesn't necessarily require a nerf or a buff, but a new element that keeps you on your toes which fills in the "challenge" portion making it less of grind because if you wanna do one strategy all day every day then that is apparently what sector is for.

You could even have an exp bonus modifier for living and if you die or attempt to leech you automatically lose some exp which is only fair. They messed up past the point of no return on the ridiculous amount of exp tho so to implement any changes toward exp without a wipe of some sort would just infuriate people.

excellent post

bravo

Rossbach

March 26, 2015, 11:17:34 PM #46 Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:51:21 PM by Rossbach
closed minded pessimism

lol I am just seriously curious on why people complain so much about raid and yet want a challenge though sector / raid.

It's not even that people are "crying for nerfs" or that it's too hard.

Were you even here when Raid was new? Do you know how much people bitched about nerfing 235 (which got nerfed like 4 times) and said they would not even play the game mode because it was impossible / to hard / w/e. Honestly going by everything that went on that seemed to be the case.

But what people really want is a small change in the game mechanics if possible.

I can understand that, and I also want that but it's not like we have the source code or anything.. So it is really questionable for the "if possible".

Things like different loading ques for the start point of mobs so that you don't just do the same repetitive shit every time.

Same as above. Unless I'm misunderstanding on that you mean by "loading ques."

Aggressive mobs like the melissa in 235 raid should be standard mechanics for many mobs in other raids that force you to move or you'll die.

Thats in both of my raids. 235 = Mel, 250 or w/e the lv is= grades, Last wave. So I can agree with that. But it can still end up overused.

Stuff like that which doesn't necessarily require a nerf or a buff,

In case you are referring to what you just prev said: Otherwise it just some ranting.

Mels were the most bitched at thing (mostly that 1/2/3hit ko), after that was about the timers. Nowadays even with 235 nerfed into a sector level difficulty, people glitch behind the map in both 235 and 250 to afk, and keep mels lured. They abuse fire to be practically invincible for the last wave.

but a new element that keeps you on your toes which fills in the "challenge" portion making it less of grind because if you wanna do one strategy all day every day then

Yes, but again, limited. All your posting is "do something new and exciting, and change game mechanics" which well *shrug* I completely agree. I got tons of ideas, but there is limited things we can do, and I have to rely on Kenny in-order to make changes / new raids. It's not like i haven't thought about that.

that is apparently what sector is for.

Sorta. Sector = low-mid sill range for starting out and getting levels. Ofc sector it's self should be interesting. Raid = mid-high skill range and optional.

You could even have an exp bonus modifier for living and if you die or attempt to leech you automatically lose some exp which is only fair.

How would that work when you leech? Ponts? Kills. Seems more like it would lead to player problems (fight over kills). I mean don't get me wrong it can be something and I sorta support it, but that would be more of a sector thing. Sector is the exp place, Raid should be meant for that extra challenge that you can chose to play if you really want to. Besides Raid is (should /235/) designed so that it needs all the players in order to win. It's like that one topic a week ago When there were only 2 or 3 out of 8 (/maybe ones that left attacked but dunno), and they were said that they can't kill the mobs in time.

They messed up past the point of no return on the ridiculous amount of exp tho so to implement any changes toward exp without a wipe of some sort would just infuriate people.

skip

Anyways people have different options on "challenge." Plus it sucks that we are limited in creating actual raids. Maybe I made them too hard.. But seriously.... the current 235 is just so sad.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Bubbabear

it was more enjoyable before nerfs, my only problem was finding enough people to play it with.

dokdolee

Quote from: Rossbach on March 26, 2015, 11:17:34 PM
closed minded pessimism

lol I am just seriously curious on why people complain so much about raid and yet want a challenge though sector / raid.

The people who complain about raid being "hard" are the sector grinding nerds who want easy exp and GP (95%). The people who want a challenge are the PvPers and BvBers who are tired of seeing this game turn into a grinding bullshit fest (5%).

It's not even that people are "crying for nerfs" or that it's too hard.

Were you even here when Raid was new? Do you know how much people bitched about nerfing 235 (which got nerfed like 4 times) and said they would not even play the game mode because it was impossible / to hard / w/e. Honestly going by everything that went on that seemed to be the case.

Raid is only "hard" because there's lots of shit flying at you and everything 1-shots you. That's not ****ing fun. It's hard, sure, but it's also ****ing stupid.

But what people really want is a small change in the game mechanics if possible.

I can understand that, and I also want that but it's not like we have the source code or anything.. So it is really questionable for the "if possible".

Things like different loading ques for the start point of mobs so that you don't just do the same repetitive shit every time.

Same as above. Unless I'm misunderstanding on that you mean by "loading ques."

Aggressive mobs like the melissa in 235 raid should be standard mechanics for many mobs in other raids that force you to move or you'll die.

Thats in both of my raids. 235 = Mel, 250 or w/e the lv is= grades, Last wave. So I can agree with that. But it can still end up overused.

Stuff like that which doesn't necessarily require a nerf or a buff,

In case you are referring to what you just prev said: Otherwise it just some ranting.

Mels were the most bitched at thing (mostly that 1/2/3hit ko), after that was about the timers. Nowadays even with 235 nerfed into a sector level difficulty, people glitch behind the map in both 235 and 250 to afk, and keep mels lured. They abuse fire to be practically invincible for the last wave.

but a new element that keeps you on your toes which fills in the "challenge" portion making it less of grind because if you wanna do one strategy all day every day then

Yes, but again, limited. All your posting is "do something new and exciting, and change game mechanics" which well *shrug* I completely agree. I got tons of ideas, but there is limited things we can do, and I have to rely on Kenny in-order to make changes / new raids. It's not like i haven't thought about that.

Main reason why raid is and always will be impossible to make fun. Sure, you can make it hard by making everything 1hko you and give them 5000k health but shit, that's gay. There's nothing that can be added to change the mechanics of the game. It doesn't take a genius to see raid is a flop because of all this. 

that is apparently what sector is for.

Sorta. Sector = low-mid sill range for starting out and getting levels. Ofc sector it's self should be interesting. Raid = mid-high skill range and optional.

High skill range AHAHAH holy shit. There's nothing new in raid that makes it have a higher skill cap than sector. Maybe merc pushing but that's ****in it. Running around in circles spamming leech + lantern man while dodging random shit isn't high skill cap. It's more like 99% luck based

You could even have an exp bonus modifier for living and if you die or attempt to leech you automatically lose some exp which is only fair.

How would that work when you leech? Ponts? Kills. Seems more like it would lead to player problems (fight over kills). I mean don't get me wrong it can be something and I sorta support it, but that would be more of a sector thing. Sector is the exp place, Raid should be meant for that extra challenge that you can chose to play if you really want to. Besides Raid is (should /235/) designed so that it needs all the players in order to win. It's like that one topic a week ago When there were only 2 or 3 out of 8 (/maybe ones that left attacked but dunno), and they were said that they can't kill the mobs in time.

No. LOL.
Sector isn't even the exp place at this point; it's the GP place. You get more exp farming 1v4 Base matches.
Also, Raid was designed to give the burned out sectorers grinders more incentive to grind for more OP shit. Raid was designed for everyone to grab leech and play as defensively as possible. Another reason why raid is dumb.

They messed up past the point of no return on the ridiculous amount of exp tho so to implement any changes toward exp without a wipe of some sort would just infuriate people.

skip

Anyways people have different options on "challenge." Plus it sucks that we are limited in creating actual raids. Maybe I made them too hard.. But seriously.... the current 235 is just so sad.

I could go on but it's not like anything would happen.

I can see into the future:
Next BC Event: reward will be op item
Next BC Major Update: New retarded sector update that will satisfy the grinders until next update.

This game is inherently flawed and is going downhill FAST. You can only cover up how outdated this game is for so long. With no source code, I give this game until the end of 2015, maybe a couple months more if you guys pump out enough sector updates and OP shit  to stall everyone from quitting

Rossbach

When did you suddenly get good at English "Korean."?

Omnomnom eating toast.

hur9

Quote from: Rossbach on March 27, 2015, 11:37:22 AM
It's because he's a Zealie.

dokdolee

sorry that was not me  ;D
my friend name d0k do lee post here on me
i am korea and also d0k do lee
 Mute evading.

Yz

Quote from: dokdolee on March 27, 2015, 08:28:11 PM
sorry that was not me  ;D
my friend name d0k do lee post here on me
i am korea and also d0k do lee

yea alright pig

but i do agree with you on everything. one thing tho, kinda completely unrelated but you guys should try survival 137, it's actually pretty fun and the only time i thought sector was decent. you bring like 8 dudes in and just bash infinite mobs forever in a big open area til you all go down, nothing is a HP sponge (500k dum stuff) and nothing oneshots 8)

but yeah that's totally unrelated, was just saying there's ways for sector to be bearable. i don't really have any input for the thread itself. not much to say, everyones MIA and sector is as active as pvp/base was about a year ago - near death lol
DISCORD killyzkill

ayylm40ayy

dayum, jake hit the nail on the head. gj, buddy :)

just wanted to add something to this discussion:

also, this account has a cooler name than the other account I was using AYY LMAO

Robocop7ant

Update max lvl as 200 for members and 150 for non members.
With the same exp rate or use the lvl 1-300 exp rate on it.
We have completed everything in the game, and people are quiting because they got everything and it's getting bored.

Staffs isn't that active,  so that's not something i would focus on..

Is it coming any updates?
<br />

Bubbabear

Quote from: Robocop7ant on April 23, 2015, 05:38:17 AM
Update max lvl as 200 for members and 150 for non members.
With the same exp rate or use the lvl 1-300 exp rate on it.
We have completed everything in the game, and people are quiting because they got everything and it's getting bored.

Staffs isn't that active,  so that's not something i would focus on..

Is it coming any updates?

You can't really say staff aren't active since i see them most days and i don't even play this game. Yet multiple post on forums, and i see there names online.

But it's true, cap is reached. Game is becoming more dull especially when you have nearly all the items you desire

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-