April 28, 2024, 02:31:45 AMLatest Member: lmhbk1234
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » raid 3 must be nurf

raid 3 must be nurf

Started by pkolnm, March 22, 2015, 12:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pkolnm

March 22, 2015, 12:48:43 AM Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 12:52:27 AM by pkolnm

who can clear this?

when we cleared raid 2 , GM talked us "stop hacking"

it means zlyon made impossible map

but we cleared

however , raid 3 cant

look at the time

32 min in 4 wave

time of waste raid 3

who want play this?
who can clear this?

nobody can clear this forever

need nurf now

disgusting raid 3   >:(

and plz big update

i hate gora online 

Penumbra

Never really tried beating this level... I'm assuming there's a time limit... I first thought you could just counter attack or push all the way? Does pushing change the outcome at the end? counter would be too slow... could you try a full room with digi-dragon... 2-3 people spraying the minions with jump-attack while the other 5 charge? or wait for their charge, and use leech? As i say I know it's very difficult... if I had the time I'd love to try... What's the best tactic people are using at the moment?

Rossbach

GM was in the wrong for Raid 2 if he said it like that. He was just surprised since no one else was able to clear it.

Raid 3 was meant for all 8 players to be attacking and playing the full map. In ur pic there was 3 people with 0 points, 2 with points, and 3 others not there. It can also help if you use more TA, rather than TD. This is why it is even more silly on making it a 4p map.

@ pen:

Counter is too slow, limited amounts of pushing, digi maybe, Using skills / combo is better than jump atk spam. Method atm is TD patch.

Omnomnom eating toast.

pkolnm

March 23, 2015, 03:16:11 PM #3 Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 03:18:13 PM by pkolnm
Quote from: Rossbach on March 22, 2015, 11:22:39 AM
GM was in the wrong for Raid 2 if he said it like that. He was just surprised since no one else was able to clear it.

Raid 3 was meant for all 8 players to be attacking and playing the full map. In ur pic there was 3 people with 0 points, 2 with points, and 3 others not there. It can also help if you use more TA, rather than TD. This is why it is even more silly on making it a 4p map.

@ pen:

Counter is too slow, limited amounts of pushing, digi maybe, Using skills / combo is better than jump atk spam. Method atm is TD patch.

Then i give up

We cant find 8 pro

and i know we cant clear raid 3

Raid 3 is just time of waste i think

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-