April 19, 2024, 01:59:44 PMLatest Member: zbfpdlxm
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Ultimate Survival [ENDED]

Ultimate Survival [ENDED]

Started by Thornz, March 15, 2015, 12:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

March 15, 2015, 12:29:51 AM Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 07:36:25 PM by Thornz
How it works
Basically, there are three categories for this event, consisting of survival maps 64, 137, and 184, each with their own rules. Whoever gets the highest kill count for a category and posts a screenshot as evidence will get the reward for that category. Each participant is welcome to submit entries for all 3 categories, but I will only give one prize to each participant (meaning there will be a different winner for each of the 3 maps). Entering into all 3 categories will simply increase your chances of winning a prize. If you make an entry and then try again and get a better killcount, you may feel free to make another entry, or as many entries as you need to for that matter.

Category 1 - Current record held by GM Oreos with 222 kills
Map: Survival level 64
Prize: 20m gigas
Rules: No coin heads, SpikeEMT/Skimmer/Hyperbore armor or lower. All other gear allowed.

Category 2 - Current record held by Emotionless Ep with 1024 kills (holy.....)
Map: Survival level 137
Rules: No coin heads, No armor except elektra head or a lower tier head. This is because this map is actually a little easier if you simply camp wazzus and bozas at the last part of the map. All other gear allowed.

Category 3 - Current record held by anaroy10 (BagstersFan) with 67 kills
Map: Survival level 184
Rules: No coin heads, Sector armor only (Meaning no survival and no raid armor. Elektra is the best possible to use). All other gear allowed

Good luck! Event lasts for 7 days. The person with the highest number of kills in each category will win the prize for that category on the 7th day.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

survival event is a good idea :D goodluck

leapman

**** THAT! PUT THE GRAND PRIZE TO 5 MILLION COINS!  8)
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

ghostkid17

got to here then phased through the wall and died.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Thornz

Not pants

emotionless

Awesome event!! I like playing hacken overlook map but I can't kill monster in tier 3 zone because of nasty lag.. :'(
Gl all participants

cyc0828

emotionless

March 17, 2015, 07:01:42 AM #7 Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:05:25 AM by emotionless
i'm exhausted.. anyway why my record is 36 minutes?

I played 97 minutes..

anaroy50

omg 1000+ kills. nice score.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

emotionless

Oh..Elektra or lower tier head..but I equipped dark patch head. Should i play again?

Thornz

Quote from: emotionless on March 18, 2015, 06:03:51 AM
Oh..Elektra or lower tier head..but I equipped dark patch head. Should i play again?
Lmao I think you're prolly gonna be the winner in that category. Over 1000 kills, gg. Good job man!

(Ps I saw your feedback of my event in the chatbox in the ss's. Thx ;)  hahaha

Not pants

emotionless

Quote from: Thornz on March 18, 2015, 06:13:49 AM
Lmao I think you're prolly gonna be the winner in that category. Over 1000 kills, gg. Good job man!

Then, I don't have to play and take a screenshot again?

anaroy10

thats the best i could do with those armors.

http://puu.sh/gFo9R/6528ccbaf0.jpg

gl to every1 :)
IGN : BaggiesFan/BagstersFan
Guild : Utopia/Prestigious

Thornz

Quote from: emotionless on March 18, 2015, 06:20:12 AM
Quote from: Thornz on March 18, 2015, 06:13:49 AM

Then, I don't have to play and take a screenshot again?

Not unless someone beats your score and you wanna get a better score. You followed the rules :3

Not pants

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-