May 02, 2024, 01:12:05 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Cop Merc thingy

Cop Merc thingy

Started by mo9, April 01, 2015, 12:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo9

I remember having the files for something like that back in the day , was it ever released ?
It was a grey and blue policeman merc , similar to arsenal , but not quite the same.

ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Meteor

Oh that guy.

We have discussed releasing it in a future event, potentially even as soon as the next base event, however that has been put on hold until further notice.

(click to show/hide)

power1surge

April 01, 2015, 02:04:10 PM #2 Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 02:10:08 PM by power1surge
I think industry would have to be in the event it is easier for people already esq the idea that replay bvb. but in my opinion it will be easier for people. The eses luxury merc I think this will be a good prize event in my opinion tinker head respectfully not like people very much. I will appreciate good the event that was not so hard the event last event was complicated from the chests were many hours without lying for the 5 chests one day. I hope my opinion pleases because i am very ansiocio by enmpezar and that jajajaaj event :D <3 <3 <3

cyc0828

Wow lucury and good merc ;D

STC Zero

what is the name of that merc?

Meteor

Quote from: STC Zero on April 01, 2015, 02:22:23 PM
It's never been given an official (English) name, I've been calling it police guy merc for as long as I remember lol.

(click to show/hide)

mo9

Quote from: Meteor on April 01, 2015, 01:46:36 PM
Oh that guy.

We have discussed releasing it in a future event, potentially even as soon as the next base event, however that has been put on hold until further notice.
cool thanks mete :3
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Meteor on April 01, 2015, 02:34:50 PM
Quote from: STC Zero on April 01, 2015, 02:22:23 PM
It's never been given an official (English) name, I've been calling it police guy merc for as long as I remember lol.
Robocop? hahahaha

idk :) Copmerc, Copman, CopGun, PoliceGun... etc
<br />

GavinGill

I've always wondered what it does. Is it like a spread-shot?

Also, ZGPD (Zylon Games Police Department).

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Meteor

Quote from: GavinGill on April 02, 2015, 06:23:31 PM
I've always wondered what it does. Is it like a spread-shot?

Also, ZGPD (Zylon Games Police Department).

That's absolutely what I was thinking a while ago, only difference is in my mind it was BCPD (BoutCheetah Police Deparment).
Ya read my mind Gavin.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-