March 29, 2024, 10:43:21 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Complement battle!

Complement battle!

Started by Materger, March 24, 2015, 10:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Materger

March 24, 2015, 10:00:17 PM Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 01:39:27 AM by Materger
COMPLEMET BATTLE!!!

BC VS Mater(and or others)

It's simple really, try your best to come up with the nicest thing to say to me and I will fire back at you with what I think is nicer. From there we can go on and on.You may allow call out other people and write about how nice they're and they can choice to answer back or accept how much nicer you are.

RULES
1.No being mean to others.
2.You're all nicer than me.
3.Please no one word spam.
4.If you compliment me, thank yourself for being so kind.
5.Read rules.
6.Have fun.

Complement me better than I will complement you. I'll most likely beat all of you, I'm too nice. ;3

Going to war with my sword meng!

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

mic99

Materger

Quote from: mic99 on March 24, 2015, 10:01:52 PM
You look nice today

In comparison to you I have a pedo body and you my good friend have the body of a Greek god, so thank you for your complement but it doesn't mean much because you look nicer in anything, jeans, a polo, a secret video of you running in slow mo.You name it dude, I learned how to wink just to wink at you. Are you crazy? "You look nice today" Please, you've looked nice from the moment we met. :c

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

medchiller

onyx

your voice is so smooth and delicate that you are like mexican jesus and can heal the sick just by singing to them

your gf is so lucky to have you because if you went into a gay bar you would cause a royal rumble up in that piece!!

I've never seen your eyes, because your gaze is as hot as a thousand suns and anyone who looks at them instantly go blind, but it's okay because you can sing to them right after and they can see again because you are mexican jesus!!!

Materger

Quote from: medchiller on March 24, 2015, 10:10:29 PM
You're not a nerd!

Thank you sir, but even if I was a nerd. You'd be the person to still accept me, even let me win in anything sporty or nerdy and tell me that I'm lovely even though my teeth have gaps larger than life. You would hold my hand and give life advice to me, I would be getting beat up by jocks and you'll get beat up right next to me. so med thank you but I am a nerd, you however are the coolest dude ever.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

mic99

Quote from: Materger on March 24, 2015, 10:05:29 PM
In comparison to you I have a pedo body and you my good friend have the body of a Greek god, so thank you for your complement but it doesn't mean much because you look nicer in anything, jeans, a polo, a secret video of you running in slow mo.You name it dude, I learned how to wink just to wink at you. Are you crazy? "You look nice today" Please, you've looked nice from the moment we met. :c

Oh Mat, I wouldn't say that! You look great in long socks and that santa lingerie I had bought you for Christmas! I couldn't ever wear something so tight and revealing, I'd muffin my top!! You've melted my eyes when I first saw you. You're truly an angel who has came down and blessed me with your presence.

Materger

Quote from: onyx on March 24, 2015, 10:11:09 PM
your voice is so smooth and delicate that you are like mexican jesus and can heal the sick just by singing to them

your gf is so lucky to have you because if you went into a gay bar you would cause a royal rumble up in that piece!!

I've never seen your eyes, because your gaze is as hot as a thousand suns and anyone who looks at them instantly go blind, but it's okay because you can sing to them right after and they can see again because you are mexican jesus!!!

If I am Mexican Jesus, you're the holy spirit and God, and not just mexican. Of every race from every place even outside of earth, you could rule mars with how smooth you're and fill it with a million people who admire you. You're so kind and clean that you're the reason I wear axe around you. I can't help it if I cry but sometimes it's hard to fight the tears because when I catching texting other dudes and I notice it's not me I go crazy. You have the skills of bruce lee in the body of Achilles and there's no man, woman, or child who wouldn't get down with you. Your face is so clean, I bet you shave once a year. You smell great, age well, have fans from grade K-12 who still mimic your dance moves, I can't stand not thinking of you. Yes I might be obsessed but what of it. I like to wear T-shits with your face on it when I go to bed so I can feel safe. I like to sit in my tub and think of your face. I like to practice kung fu just to get around you! You're the best nicest cutest dude I've met and I haven't met them all, but what for if there's no comparison at all. I love you RK.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

leapman

Materger is so awesome he could support an entire Guatemalan family with his single UNI-BROW! Materger is so awesome he got a platinum membership card at taco bell and his own private city bus. When Materger farts he cleanses the environment and stops global warming. Materger is so smooth I had to sacrifice my bitch before being in his presence. Materger doesn't read books, books read to him. They tried making a statue of Materger, but they couldn't find a stone hard enough for his abs. Materger is the only person I'll give my top spot to in EGK.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

opuiq3

^yw allie

hur9

Materger

Quote from: mic99 on March 24, 2015, 10:14:36 PM

Oh Mat, I wouldn't say that! You look great in long socks and that santa lingerie I had bought you for Christmas! I couldn't ever wear something so tight and revealing, I'd muffin my top!! You've melted my eyes when I first saw you. You're truly an angel who has came down and blessed me with your presence.

That's so kind of you, reminds me when I glued myself to your hairy chest just so I could be stuck with you. I wish I were you sometimes, just so I could smile and talk and hear your smooth voice saying things like "wow I'm a nice dude". I remember that Christmas well, and you were nice as hell. So nice in fact that you covered yourself in chocolate and told me to stop being a diva, that a piece of your snickers would make me feel better. You looked great chocolate covered with your abs toned out like you ran 50 miles just to see me that day. I was happy, but nowhere near as nice. I mean seriously, you got me a pack of pokemon cards, two brand new cars, a house, 45 maids and to top it all of a Christmas card that said "I love you fam". You're too much for me, right before you go to grab my hand I wipe off all the sweat just to make sure you stay clean. You once borrowed a pair of pants from my house and ripped them by mistake. You remember that? The very next day you bought a store that only sold pants and give that shiz to me. You're nice fam.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Materger

Quote from: leapman on March 24, 2015, 10:25:44 PM
Materger is so awesome he could support an entire Guatemalan family with his single UNI-BROW! Materger is so awesome he got a platinum membership card at taco bell and his own private city bus. When Materger farts he cleanses the environment and stops global warming. Materger is so smooth I had to sacrifice my bitch before being in his presence. Materger doesn't read books, books read to him. They tried making a statue of Materger, but they couldn't find a stone hard enough for his abs. Materger is the only person I'll give my top spot to in EGK.

Oh Mr. Leampman. You're my inspiration for even making this battle, our battles with Nep and all of my chokes. I remember how you told me, "Yo mat hold it down I got him dude" and you rekt nep to a whole new planet dude. I can't even begin to understand how I'm feeling within, when I think about you. I think of babies who should be named after you, I think about how when I have a son, you'll be his godfather. I think about the future and how it means nothing without your presence. You said my farts clean the earth? Well guess what? I learned how to fart just to make you laugh because you're a great guy with beautiful eyes and thighs so many muscles, I thought you were born in high def. I bet you don't even workout, I bet when you walk into a gym, 100 personal trainers grab you and make you move the machines like you were powered by batteries.You sacrificed your girl huh? Well I brought her back from the dead just because I wanted to. Make you smile more because really my life's a bore and when I see you smile it gives my life new meaning.The whole reason I even made my name was because of you. The "M" stands for that man who made me grow as a better person and.... that man was you....

Quote from: opuiq3 on March 24, 2015, 10:27:24 PM
mater ur hot.

top that

You sir, burn so hot that I needed 1,000 level 100 Charizards to use their best attacks nine times, thats over 9,000 degree's hotter than me and I can't top that because you're the sky and you... have no limit.

Quote from: hur9 on March 24, 2015, 10:30:39 PM
Nice chavo sig.

Sir, please this sig is nothing but a snow flake in your gallery of sigs and if mines a snowflake, all your snowflakes combined make a blizzard.

Quote from: Rossbach on March 24, 2015, 10:48:29 PM
Nub.

It's not only an honor to be called "Nub" by you, it's a blessing, a sign of the highest power i'd sacrifice my first born son just to hear it again.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Rossbach

Quote from: Materger on March 24, 2015, 10:50:49 PM

Quote from: Rossbach on March 24, 2015, 10:48:29 PM
Nub.

It's not only an honor to be called "Nub" by you, it's a blessing, a sign of the highest power i'd sacrifice my first born son just to hear it again.

Nub.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-