April 27, 2024, 08:46:25 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Lamp Is Quitting (or just really inactive)

Lamp Is Quitting (or just really inactive)

Started by opuiq3, April 24, 2015, 10:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opuiq3

April 24, 2015, 10:15:00 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 09:39:23 AM by opuiq3
Hi frands im lamp and im quitting/going really inactive after a good 6 months back at boutcheetah. This game is just boring to me and I have no interest in it. I never achieved my goal but I sure did get close so w.e. Anyway, here are a few ppl I would like to thank:

Mod Bagster: you helped me so much these past few months :).

SS Shadow: poopi I lub you frand.

Leapman: EGK4Lyfe

Bubbabear: we had some good times on low and such  ;D

GM Max: <3

LW Guild (Code, Oreos, Meaty, Meacholl, Hanna, etc sorry if I forgot  :'( ) : You guys are all gr8 to bad it kinda died it was fun tho :D.

PT/ Prestigious: You are awesome keep up the good work :)

Redtopia: It was great grinding with you guys too bad this also kinda died :(

Anyway, goodbye to all of you I hope to return some day  ;D

(click to show/hide)

^yw allie

hur9

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

leapman

April 25, 2015, 01:32:12 AM #3 Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 01:37:26 AM by leapman
I'll miss you bro, I haven't been very active myself, but I cherished the conversations we have had.   :'(
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

opuiq3

Quote from: Yz on April 24, 2015, 11:35:21 PM
What was your goal?

My goal was get to 10 perm member accounts, I have 6 currently. I have enough items to buy another 4 though but no one is selling ATM.

^yw allie

Thornz

Cya 'round buddy. We never had the chance to hang out much ingame, but I've always enjoyed your posts XD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Bubbabear

Ah game's over, Lamp's gone! Just kidding, but yeah good luck bud on whatever you decide to do to fill the time you spent on this game. Drop me a pm if you ever feel to chat or something.  + You missed me out but idc
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

anaroy50

Quote from: opuiq3 on April 25, 2015, 01:40:01 AM
Quote from: Yz on April 24, 2015, 11:35:21 PM
What was your goal?

My goal was get to 10 perm member accounts, I have 6 currently. I have enough items to buy another 4 though but no one is selling ATM.

wasnt it 9? anyway will miss ya buddy  :'(. gl in wut u will ever wanna do and hope ull come back 1day. hf in life!!!

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Meteor

Bbai.
We still have our LW chat so all good. 8)

(click to show/hide)

opuiq3

^yw allie

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-