mygodZzZ

Are they still worth anything?  ::)

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

STC Zero

how many firework u have?

opuiq3

worth nothing since the event is over I guess.

^yw allie

Bubbabear

5-10m depending on how many of the item is in-game. I'm basing this price upon a discontinued item so may rise but will only hit a set limit since the redeming prize can be obtained in game. But fireworks as an item cannot which is why i *guess* a price of 5-10m as it's probably the most willing people would pay if wanted.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

qolderman

Quote from: Bubbabear on May 05, 2015, 07:59:59 PM
5-10m depending on how many of the item is in-game. I'm basing this price upon a discontinued item so may rise but will only hit a set limit since the redeming prize can be obtained in game. But fireworks as an item cannot which is why i *guess* a price of 5-10m as it's probably the most willing people would pay if wanted.
im pretty sure they arent redeemable anymore so they are worthless
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bubbabear

Quote from: qolderman on May 05, 2015, 08:08:41 PM
Quote from: Bubbabear on May 05, 2015, 07:59:59 PM

Oh really? i thought any event item was still redeemable if you had all of them.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hur9

Quote from: qolderman on May 05, 2015, 08:08:41 PM
They're still redeemable.

mygodZzZ

Thanks for the prices..
For the few of you who asked, I have 10 of them..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-