March 28, 2024, 09:55:23 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1

mod baggie

Started by deisem054, April 23, 2015, 05:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deisem054

i was not saying badwors to mod baggie atilla was on my acount and he did i not did it mod baggie is a really good mod i have respects for mods he gave me stuff and good things i never saying bad words to a mod never i not did it :'(

bagbot

This is the guy who flamed me in the lobby at random. i never spoke a word to him before the flame. He is saying atilla61 use his account and it wasnt him who did this. If theres anyone who can investigate this and find out what happend that would be much apreciated.

hur9

Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2013, 10:56:20 AM
Yep, we are now allowing account sharing in BoutCheetah. You are now free to sell your accounts & share them with your friends without hassle. But there are some things to keep in mind when sharing accounts.

-If you buy an account and you are scammed, you will not be refunded. The scammer will still be banned for violating rule #2 (no scamming).
-If you are sharing accounts with somebody and they get the account banned, it's the account owners responsibility.
-No sharing accounts with special priveleges (@staff)
-You have to take care of your own account. If someone steals your account then we can't help you.

Bubbabear

Quote from: hur9 on April 23, 2015, 08:04:53 PM
Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2013, 10:56:20 AM
Yep, we are now allowing account sharing in BoutCheetah. You are now free to sell your accounts & share them with your friends without hassle. But there are some things to keep in mind when sharing accounts.

-If you buy an account and you are scammed, you will not be refunded. The scammer will still be banned for violating rule #2 (no scamming).
-If you are sharing accounts with somebody and they get the account banned, it's the account owners responsibility.
-No sharing accounts with special priveleges (@staff)
-You have to take care of your own account. If someone steals your account then we can't help you.

Ngl, i got banned before for account sharing and it was his acc, cause i took his items lol. So just putting that out there for "we can't/won't help you"
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

deisem054

why so i flamming mod baggie he gave me 2m coins and  good armour and 1 year trans and for no reason flaming him cmon its really weird? i not did it :'(

spiderstar

Quote from: deisem054 on April 24, 2015, 12:16:42 PM
why so i flamming mod baggie he gave me 2m coins and  good armour and 1 year trans and for no reason flaming him cmon its really weird? i not did it :'(

Sorry for being late to this but it doesn't matter whether or not you did it.  The fact is that the verbal abuse that occurred was on your account
You say that you were account sharing, which I guess is perfectly acceptable.  However, if the person who you shared the account with does something against our in-game rules/forum rules, then that account will be punished. 

Hopefully you learn from this and will only share your account with people that you trust.  Or you can be even smarter by making sure that the only person that has access to your account is yourself. 

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-