BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Admins read plz

Admins read plz

Started by perrobueno20, June 08, 2015, 12:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perrobueno20

Hi im kidoya.

Nowdays so many hacker increase in bc.
Admin or Gm have to ban them but rare to get them

I think that in bc staff  baggie is best staff in bc activity.
But he is not gm so while he playing bc he found hacker but he just only take screenshot and wating gm or admin cause he cant ban hacker.

My opinion is how about make baggie to gm or add new gm.

Angel Linus say allie will choose new korea staff
I think that impossible

I know that admins or other users dont wanna korea staff and avoid because hard to communicate and poor at english
Yh i also agree ur mind .

If admins not to do any react maybe many user quit bc also me and my best friends

Plz admins attention to bc

And here is my wish about  new update

1.add zylon item

2.add new coin items or gigas item

3.make new survive map

4.fix rt3 bug

5.add new gm(not mod)

6.add korean guide

It look rude im sorry but someone have to tell this

Bubbabear

You go on about hackers and how hackers need to change, but then it changes subject to some completly un-related topic updates which you just randomly threw in there and wanted. You need to understand that they cannot add anything completley new. It's been said several times. As for more staff meh, baggie has met 1. in his guild 2. on skype he can just hit him up on there, no offence to bag's he deserve's gm and all. But we have x3 gm's already if they aren't active enough, maybe they themselves should check upon that and step down if they haven't got the time for this game anymore, giving more opportunity to others if any.

It's fine how it is.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-