April 18, 2024, 09:12:59 AMLatest Member: Danielmug
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion about exp

Suggestion about exp

Started by Robocop7ant, June 13, 2015, 11:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

I know this suggestion is maybe bad.

but the game got too much exp in-game and the game isn't even fun.
i suggest that a EXP wipe comes and delete the lvl 258 map .
don't wipe Guild poinst ..

i know people have worked hard for rank 1 or 2 or 3 etc.
but the game is close to die and it would be good to have a exp wipe.

have a race: first to hit 100, 150, 200, 225/250 and 270?

This can also help us to find who's hacking?

pleace tell me what you think about this :)

-Robo
<br />

Ti Jack18

MrCookies

Ruined

qolderman

deleting 258 map +
exp wipe + but dont delete items that are on your bot/inventory/stash
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

emotionless

Delete 258 map? LOL.. +1 about this.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: qolderman on June 13, 2015, 12:12:12 PM
deleting 258 map +
ÿeah , cause people payed rl money/time to get them.

and if the wipe happens , they should maybe think about a lvl change too.
i was thinking about the max lvls for members/non-members as it was in closed beta.

it would be huge job, but i find it worth it if old/new players joins :)

and removing the 258 cause of the lvl cleared time and exp.
<br />

trashburmy

Its somewhat a great idea, but people like me and a lot of others would hate to lose everything we worked for. It would just be like hours of our time wasted.

bagbot

I personally dont think the map needs deleting but personally i would change that you would have to kill every mob and Gora, Or change key mobs in order to make the map harder (also having to kill Gora), Or simply halfing the exp earned and back to double exp on weekends.

Ruined

damn you shady where are you <3 x)

bagbot

An exp wipe i dont think is necesary. I think exp just needs minimizing  on certain maps to at least allow new members to have to use every armour that is in game as most armor isnt even used in game and would be nice to see people use all armors. Also i will add that many new comers cant even afford the next level armour if they play legit in this game wich is a concern to me and that + gear drops in higher maps then their actual level so it would be cool if people could get it when they hit that level to experience all armors in game.. We need a good balance in exp and leveling.

anaroy50

Quote from: bagbot on June 13, 2015, 12:48:07 PM
An exp wipe i dont think is necesary. I think exp just needs minimizing  on certain maps to at least allow new members to have to use every armour that is in game as most armor isnt even used in game and would be nice to see people use all armors. Also i will add that many new comers cant even afford the next level armour if they play legit in this game wich is a concern to me and that + gear drops in higher maps then their actual level so it would be cool if people could get it when they hit that level to experience all armors in game.. We need a good balance in exp and leveling.
to sum up, bagg wanna stay 1st!
lol joke  ;D

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Thornz

Maybe everyone's exp could be decreased proportionally to 258's exp decrease, if that happens? Like if you half the exp for 258, half everyone's current exp. And pleeeeeeeease add the formula Allie has mentioned before for exp, so that low levels don't get the same exp from 258 as level 270's

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

qolderman

Quote from: Robocop7ant on June 13, 2015, 12:18:59 PM
Quote from: qolderman on June 13, 2015, 12:12:12 PM
deleting 258 map +
ÿeah , cause people payed rl money/time to get them.

and if the wipe happens , they should maybe think about a lvl change too.
i was thinking about the max lvls for members/non-members as it was in closed beta.

it would be huge job, but i find it worth it if old/new players joins :)

and removing the 258 cause of the lvl cleared time and exp.
they should add no limit on lvls imo
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bubbabear

Re-balanced level caps to suit the new content being added to the game would be better. As-well as having it so in sector the boss mobs are key mobs and if pushed will be an auto-loss.

Make it much harder to level so it at least take several months to reach cap, i mean what else is there to achieve apart from max level. Make it a challenge worth getting. But i don't see how a exp wipe would happen without having to manually remove all items into stash/inventory or without accidently deleting somebody's item. You might as-well just ask for a new channel, and hopefully if done right may take over as high. But high chance of that happening or anything imo.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Robocop7ant

<br />

Rez

Would be a good thing to have, for sure, people do buy e parts believe it or not.
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

123idiot123

Quote from: Robocop7ant on June 15, 2015, 10:59:43 AM
Quote from: 123idiot123 on June 15, 2015, 01:04:32 AM
wipe everything just for the hell of it
wont happen ever.
who deleted that post wtf lmfao
it's not there anymore

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-