April 19, 2024, 05:24:14 PMLatest Member: commuvoice
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » [2015] Price Guide - Staff Verified Membership Sellers

[2015] Price Guide - Staff Verified Membership Sellers

Started by FalseProphet, January 25, 2015, 07:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbabear

Quote from: Ti Jack18 on May 04, 2015, 11:36:45 PM
What about Goldhunter head ? And Kowbat head ? :)

Thanks guys this is a nice guide

My apologies for missing it out.

GoldThunder Perm - 200-250m imo
Kowbat head 450-500m.

Just a starting price, if people want to throw their valuations on it go for it.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

I took the privilege of changing the title of your topic, Bubba.
In exchange, I moved your thread to the Important Information section of the forums.
It will now be easier to find by new players.

Keep up the good updating work!

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Allie

Quote from: Madprox on May 05, 2015, 07:32:31 AMIn exchange, I moved your thread to the Important Information section of the forums.

Unfortunately, I have decided to revert this change. While I agree it's helpful to make guides easy to find by all new players, putting it in the Important Information boards implies that they are the set prices that Zylon Gaming wants them to be. That is simply not the case.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Allie on May 08, 2015, 01:33:42 PM
Quote from: Madprox on May 05, 2015, 07:32:31 AMIn exchange, I moved your thread to the Important Information section of the forums.

Unfortunately, I have decided to revert this change. While I agree it's helpful to make guides easy to find by all new players, putting it in the Important Information boards implies that they are the set prices that Zylon Gaming wants them to be. That is simply not the case.

I have to agree here, it's just a friendly *rough estimate* of what they should be worth but no set value, sorry about late response only just saw. Aha, thanks anyway Max.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Bubbabear

Quote from: emotionless on May 08, 2015, 06:17:12 PM
Nobody doesn't think price of Dark-Bot is 100-120m. :-\ They are saying price is at least over 150m.

If several more people post, or you can provide proof of other people's pricing then il change it for now it's staying as it is due to majority > minority.

Madprox

Quote from: Allie on May 08, 2015, 01:33:42 PM

Well it's the community that decided the prices here, and it's the community that looks up a price guide, so i figured.. but hey, you're the boss ;) :)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

TeXeT

This should be updated, and dont tell me again that all the prices are up to date, cuz they are not. The problem is that half items have wrong price set up to them, and there's a lot of items missing as well.

Bubbabear

Quote from: TeXeT on May 21, 2015, 04:34:57 PM
This should be updated, and dont tell me again that all the prices are up to date, cuz they are not. The problem is that half items have wrong price set up to them, and there's a lot of items missing as well.

I can't edit the original post but i can re-post in a new one. Like i said before, tell me what you think specifically needs updating. This isn't just my basis, tbh i had little to no input on the set price most is been set by several other players probaly a max of about 9-12 players. So it isn't going to be 100% accurate. But with such a little playerbase, and little input from others it's hard to get a 100% avg price on things.

TeXeT

Quote from: Bubbabear on May 22, 2015, 03:24:53 AM

I can't edit the original post but i can re-post in a new one. Like i said before, tell me what you think specifically needs updating. This isn't just my basis, tbh i had little to no input on the set price most is been set by several other players probaly a max of about 9-12 players. So it isn't going to be 100% accurate. But with such a little playerbase, and little input from others it's hard to get a 100% avg price on things.

Reaper set - 80-100m
Halloween aura II - 100-120m
Dark bot - 180-200m
Meto set - 70-80m
Dark gun - 100-120m
Meto wings - 140-150m

And because gigas are worth more now, all the prices should be lowered, idk how and how much, but its has to be done by someone who is really familiar with market. :)

Robocop7ant

Wow, prizes are falling fast down..

Now Gigas are back, but to many "rares" in the game..
<br />

Bubbabear

Quote from: TeXeT on May 22, 2015, 11:23:34 AM
Quote from: Bubbabear on May 22, 2015, 03:24:53 AM

Reaper set - 80-100m
Halloween aura II - 100-120m
Dark bot - 180-200m
Meto set - 70-80m
Dark gun - 100-120m
Meto wings - 140-150m

And because gigas are worth more now, all the prices should be lowered, idk how and how much, but its has to be done by someone who is really familiar with market. :)

How? i would of agreed before they updated elektra parts, you can make about 800k per inv of reds i assume. so yeah if there was less rare items this for me would be fine. Since some parts were suppose to be rare, so having to stock up about 100 inv's or 80m sounds nice, stops people rushing on obtaining everything in-game within a week. I'd rather not have it easier, as it is xp needs rebalancing big time.

May just do a notice if you want pricings changed then provide proof of a succesful trade just a screenshot will do, il then accept it as a price which people will pay not just people's thoughts on what they want to get for their item. Remember though this isn't a set price guide, it's just a rough guess at to what items could be worth. Since the community in-game can be really bland at times when coming to answer questions so least here it is 24/7 and you won't have to re-type prices everytime someone asks.

To me personally i just see it as people over-valuing their worth and gigas worth. But meh i don't play in-game much to any, i just keep an eye on people's posts to update. Like i said i can't update the original thread. So yeah, feel free to takeover.

Quote from: Robocop7ant on May 27, 2015, 03:35:51 AM
Wow, prizes are falling fast down..

Now Gigas are back, but to many "rares" in the game..

Reason 1. The removal of parts on 172 they should of just kept it. 2. The increase in xp people would level to fast to be able to afford anything and then obviously 3. The spawning of items through cash. Kind of defeats the object of the zylon coin shop, why not just put everything in the zc shop, since it's all people do and gain. But yeah, enjoy guys.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-