June 26, 2024, 02:11:52 PMLatest Member: andykim4691
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » CNC a Simple Pokemon sig.

CNC a Simple Pokemon sig.

Started by tanqq, December 22, 2010, 03:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanqq

December 22, 2010, 03:09:00 PM Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 03:38:52 PM by tanqq

I know it's simple. Possibly ugly as well.Please cnc.

Optimism

Its good, but to all GFXers here, work on flow* and depth*. If that sig had some flow, it would be far better; however, its just random.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

tanqq

Quote from: Optimism on December 22, 2010, 03:10:35 PM
Its good, but to all GFXers here, work on flow* and depth*. If that sig had some flow, it would be far better; however, its just random.
I expected far worse comments coming from a person with high standards :/
I need to work on those both aspects. I only used 1 watersplash brush in this sig.

qwerasdf2453

i like it but i want renders to be showen more imo ::)
People are born with gifts I'm born talented.

tanqq

hawk5005

The sig is nice,good blending because of the steam you put in from of the render,but put your text closer to the render,because the text is in one side and the render in another,you will end up having two focal points(two different places to look at),if you have the text close to the render,there will be one focal point and it will make people think it's a much better signature.

Allie

hawk5005

December 23, 2010, 08:16:47 AM #7 Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 08:18:19 AM by hawk5005
Quote from: Allie on December 23, 2010, 08:12:18 AM

/multi-focal
Yes I made that special since there is no actual render there lol.

Xrow

Quote from: tanqq on December 22, 2010, 03:12:51 PM
I expected far worse comments coming from a person with high standards :/

Que?

Allie

Multi-focal is good sometimes.
That was a compliment; it's difficult to make a multi-focal sig that actually works.

hawk5005

Quote from: Allie on December 23, 2010, 08:28:43 AM
Multi-focal is good sometimes.
That was a compliment; it's difficult to make a multi-focal sig that actually works.
Sorry for the misunderstanding,indeed it's hard to make it,so for the new comers to photoshop,a single focal is perfect.

tanqq

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 23, 2010, 08:06:45 AM
The sig is nice,good blending because of the steam you put in from of the render,but put your text closer to the render,because the text is in one side and the render in another,you will end up having two focal points(two different places to look at),if you have the text close to the render,there will be one focal point and it will make people think it's a much better signature.
Thanks for the tips. When I placed the text near the render, the text seems invisible. So I rather place the text in a corner.

More CnC please ;P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-