March 28, 2024, 11:26:20 AMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Need a new PC guys D:

Need a new PC guys D:

Started by Optimism, June 22, 2015, 10:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

June 22, 2015, 10:56:46 PM Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 09:52:52 PM by Optimism
Well guys, I'm too ashamed to post this on Facebook, but between monthly student loan payments/bills, I'm having trouble saving for a PC. I'd like to start streaming on twitch if I can raise enough to buy components for a new one. Below is my GoFundMe page (I know, **** that's embarrassing). If anyone is willing, by all means, toss me a buck or two. The old HP DV 5000 just isn't cutting it anymore. If this breaks rules, my apologies, you can delete the post. At any rate, here's my page below:

Since GoFundMe won't allow public donations, you can donate to my PayPal directly here and post a comment below (**** you GoFundMe):

[email protected]

Hey guys, I've been an avid gamer all my life and have always wanted to take up streaming on twitch but my current set-up (a Hewlett Packard DV 5000) would never allow me to do so. I'm a graduate from The Ohio State University in Columbus with degrees in Microbiology and Nursing. I am employed full time as a nurse but between monthly bills and student loan payments, I can't find it in my budget to save for a better computer. The laptop I use is from all the way back in 2006 when I first went to college. It's been a great notebook and is an absolute tank but the new-age games just don't run smoothly and If I'm to open Twitch while gaming the Laptop overheats within a couple of minutes! I feel awful coming on here and asking for a few donations but this laptop is on it's last legs after 8 long years. I've set the goal at $1,000 but even $500 may be efficient, as I've looked into building my own computer after buying the individual components (way cheaper than buying a pre-made model). Well guys, I'd appreciate any help I can get! Thanks in advance! Toodles!
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Pokeh

maybe you could patent the block glitch and cash in on the commission

;D

Yz

what game u streamin

side-winder technique on dota2??!??!! nah but really wut u streamin
DISCORD killyzkill

medchiller

16. Attempting (or succeeding) to elicit real life valuables off other players (through use of donations or other methods) are strictly forbidden without administrative permission of a worthy cause.

Just had a lol nobody gunna care so yeah

Optimism

Dota 2 mainly. Maybe some BoutCheetah to up the popularity.
- Opti -
- Retired -

medchiller

Wow looks like the money is rolling in. I would donate if you could donate with a public comment.

Optimism

Quote from: medchiller on June 23, 2015, 10:36:11 PM
Wow looks like the money is rolling in. I would donate if you could donate with a public comment.

Apparently I need Facebook friends to donate to my cause before it opens up to the pubic domain (outside of my friends list on Facebook [wtf?]). Anyway, I'll just post my e-mail to paypal and post my excerpt from the GoFundMe page here. That's awful :/.
- Opti -
- Retired -

Vobck

(click to show/hide)

Optimism

- Opti -
- Retired -

holo

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-