April 19, 2024, 03:13:17 PMLatest Member: Harrynoink
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestions (Many of Them)

Suggestions (Many of Them)

Started by Wogibogix44, June 24, 2015, 03:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wogibogix44

[ The Idea For]
= The Idea =

Idea number [ 6 ]  is my best idea

1 - [ in Cheetah Low Level really abondaned every just raid or gora ]
= if there a new colored box appear and it has rare things that people wants that would give low level more fun to play ofc it has low percentage  but it still nice =

2- [ the same the first idea but = since bots it was enioyable because everyone plays because they like  the luck the joy to get boxes this is what make the game special ]
= so if they would be more parts boxes would be really enjoyable to race for boxes even in low levels  and for more luck =

3- [ another choice to get the rare items ]
= maybe in the zylyon shop could be a box for a certen price if you open it you get your item by luck (random) the box includes all items

4- [ a unique idea :D]
= a new PvP mode  it's FFA you can kill your enemies with 1 hit and they as well . it's all about running and hit your enemy in the right time   it's a funny mode . zylon should every month or week add a funny mode like that then delete it really enjoyable =

5- [ a message everyone can recieve ]
= maybe there can be a item Called " Megaphone " you buy it with ZC   for 5 messages   these 5 messages will apear for everyone ingame , inshop and in lobby

6- [ the joy of getting boxes]
= there should be a really really rare box ( very shinefull in color )  that appear let's once a week or once a months because it has very very very low luck , an it has a good thing very rare  and some items from the zylon shop , i would play all night with low levels just to see this box appears even if don't get it this moments feels so good to see it again ; maybe the box has rare items as i said or Zylong points =

7-[ a new Map ]
= a map without monsters only 100 boxes  you have to destroy the 100 boxes so u can destroy the last big box .
every box you destroy will generate a random monster in a random level it's a luck map once you reach the last box it's only will generate bosses , normal boxes can generate bosses as well depends in your luck really funny map =

8- [ there should be a full set items that the best player chooses it ]
= for example this full set is rare or in zylon  shop  but it's color changes every week or month , and it's color get choosed by the best player every 1 week or month , depends in waht's the event  , from Guild points , or a really helpful player , or a player who stay online so long  ,,, etc    it gives players uniqueness for getting their name in the new color set

9-[ Many GMs come online]
= those GMs should do some comptetions about question from the game (monsters , names , maps , levels ... etc )  for some prizes at low ammount of ZC or coins or anything  they need to be more active like this

Cooky

make me GM i will do questions in lobby all the time i like to do that

anaroy50

Quote from: Cooky on June 24, 2015, 03:39:06 PM
lol cooky.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

leapman

These are some pretty decent suggestions.  :o +1
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

anaroy50

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Wogibogix44

Quote from: anaroy50 on June 24, 2015, 03:41:29 PM
Quote from: Cooky on June 24, 2015, 03:39:06 PM
lol cooky.

come and challenge me in hearthstone cooky < rank 5

Cooky

Quote from: Wogibogix44 on June 24, 2015, 06:00:20 PM
come and challenge me in hearthstone cooky < rank 5

ok add me Cooky#1502

the pleasure is mine

medchiller

Some of these ideas aren't half bad. The one about GM's giving stuff away is kinda hard to do. As a GM you don't get any free zylon coins or items (aside from the staff set, maybe). So all the prizes would have to be given away at personal expense. Many staff members have given away many of their items and only keep what they need.

Ruined

I have a little idea too...named "best grinder of the week"

Example: we alrdy know what grind in bc means so..the player who gets the most exp in 1 week wins chance to see his name in up right corner of bc's lobby (grinder of the week: name) and his name will stay there for 1 week when someone else will win and its perm. low levels and new gamers have chance to win cuz high levels are all about rt3 or bored chating in lobby and i also think that seeing their names in lobby corner can make them happy. I hope someone likes my idea:)

Bubbabear

All i see is free this, free that, free zc/rares etc.

Dude, life lesson: Nothing in life is free.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Wogibogix44

Quote from: Bubbabear on June 25, 2015, 03:50:40 AM

if that so  you have a sad life :D

my life is full of free things :D

Cooky

Bubbabear

Quote from: Wogibogix44 on June 25, 2015, 05:08:52 AM
Quote from: Bubbabear on June 25, 2015, 03:50:40 AM

if that so  you have a sad life :D

my life is full of free things :D

Money isn't the only currency

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

yeah and stuff u buy with money isnt the only things in life. there are plenty of free things.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Cooky on June 25, 2015, 07:04:42 AM
yeah and stuff u buy with money isnt the only things in life. there are plenty of free things.

Like?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-