March 28, 2024, 03:49:17 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Some easy ideas that might benefit the community

Some easy ideas that might benefit the community

Started by Thornz, June 26, 2015, 04:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

June 26, 2015, 04:28:36 PM Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:59:35 PM by Thornz
I was trying to come up with some very simple ideas that would still benefit people. The purpose of these small ideas is that they have a chance of actually being implemented if people like them, versus some of the larger scale updates that people have suggested. Let me know what you think:

1. Unless you're making a substantial amount of money by keeping them in the Zylon Shop, add trans coupons back into the in-game shop for 100k coins each. These were a great coin sink, and frankly one of the only coin sinks. Coins are also a lot harder to grind now than they were. People enjoy trans coupons, but they pretty much stopped using them when they became ZC items. Now ppl only use them once in a while when gearing for raid.

2. Rebalance level 258. Wait Santa, keep reading, it's easier than you think. Like Yz and others have already said, just make Gora unpushable. And on top of that, maybe make a few more of the mobs from block 2 key mobs (only 2 key mobs in the middle section of block 2? lolwut).

2.5 IF you rebalance level 258, create a new rankings page on the site that measures xp gained after the update. This would give a fair chance to active players to get a high ranking on a leaderboard once grinding becomes harder, and this would be a better alternative to a total exp wipe. Keep the current ranking page, but title it "Total Exp." Title the new one something different, and have it be the first ranking  page that shows up.

3. Give players the ability to rollback their level to lvl 1, WITHOUT losing current exp. This would be like a New Game+ feature, similar to some other games. There would be something that showed how many times the player had rolled back, so the player would have visible bragging rights. An idea would be to have an exponent on their lvl equal to the number of rollbacks (2701 would be a level 270 that had rolled back once already, meaning they reached 270 twice. 2702 would have rolled back twice, meaning they reached 270 3 times, etc.) Make rollback an optional choice that is only available when a player reaches level 270 (This might be a member-only feature because of this, but that wouldn't be a bad idea)

4. (Slightly larger idea) Make some legit race levels (Cooky: *heavy breathing*). Just take some large maps, like hoverbyte city, and place frozen mobs with 1 hp in it a certain places. When a player kills one, the next one spawns (basically each "block" to the map consists of a single mob) Players race to hit the each mob first, and player with most kills wins. Base speed is set at a certain speed for fairness. Put in obstacles like lasers and saws that can knock players down, but do no damage.

Have a solo version of this where players try and beat specific times (Cooky might be in charge of deciding the goal completion times). For each threshold time that the solo player makes it past, they get a scaled giga reward (Example - 1:00 = 100k gigas, 2:00 = 50k, 3:00 = 10k). Before any of you say that this generates more gigas and screws up the economy, it doesn't. Each elektra part is worth 100k. This is just a way for noobs to be able to grind for money too, or simply a way to change things up. No exp is gained from this mode.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

trashburmy

Bubbabear

Quote from: trashburmy on June 26, 2015, 04:31:07 PM
Nice triple post!!! :P

Off-topic report!

I like the idea of bringing tc's back for sure, and re-roll 270 defiently gives more incentive to play. The leveling basic has also been an extra for me when i enjoy gaming as i like to level.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

opuiq3

^yw allie

Bubbabear

Bring back tc's.
Nobody can play more than one account at a time plus it's against the rules. So give people more incentive to play all bot type's. The only reason some may be against is because either they have loads of tc's and want to sell them for high price so selfish reasons *cough*. Or just don't care about what the PLAYERS want.

It should be an overall PLAYERBASE vote.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

Quote from: Bubbabear on June 27, 2015, 05:05:35 AM

Right now I wouldn't be surprised if the playerbase overall preferred God Armor to be made public and free, and GM sets to be turned into member sets.
DISCORD killyzkill

Bubbabear

Quote from: Yz on June 27, 2015, 05:13:38 AM
Quote from: Bubbabear on June 27, 2015, 05:05:35 AM

Right now I wouldn't be surprised if the playerbase overall preferred God Armor to be made public and free, and GM sets to be turned into member sets.

meh i'd be against that. GM sets are lame anyway, don't see why anyone would want them lol.

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-