March 29, 2024, 04:26:17 AMLatest Member: LynellHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Somewhat new...?

Somewhat new...?

Started by juner1000, July 07, 2015, 06:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juner1000

Hey, i'm somewhat a veteran and newbie. Been playing Bots since who knows how long, and when it shutdown I joined boutcheetah in around 2010. I miss my old character but seeing this game again brings back such good memories.

I assume all characters were wiped...?
...and are boutcheetah and bots the same thing/server?
& i'm wondering if there is any remnants of a guild once called "Silence".

bagbot

As far as im aware characters were not deleted. Bots and Boutcheetah are both zylon gaming now and you can use the same user and pass for both. Also Silence is still alive and kicking with 0G MASTER ICE.

juner1000

Quote from: bagbot on July 07, 2015, 06:25:56 PM
As far as im aware characters were not deleted. Bots and Boutcheetah are both zylon gaming now and you can use the same user and pass for both. Also Silence is still alive and kicking with 0G MASTER ICE.

Hmm, if that's the case, is there any chance of me getting back my old account? I don't remember too much about it unfortunately and what was on it.

bagbot

Do you know the username of your old account? if you do you can message Admin Santa to recover your pass. If not im not sure if it can be recovered.

smygjyp

I think remembering the email you used to make the account is another option. So if you dont know the user and the email, sorry but it cant be recovered..

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-