March 28, 2024, 11:04:13 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Smite

Smite

Started by Bubbabear, July 09, 2015, 08:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbabear

Anyone going to try out smite (xbox one) on console whilst it's in beta stages? Or just no interest from this community not sure if it's on ps4 didn't have a look yet.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

It's the worst moba of all available with the absolute shittiest balancing ever. One half of gods are disgustingly OP and the other half can be really fun but just suck **** in comparison to the first half.
DISCORD killyzkill

Bubbabear

Quote from: Yz on July 10, 2015, 12:56:12 AM
It's the worst moba of all available with the absolute shittiest balancing ever. One half of gods are disgustingly OP and the other half can be really fun but just suck **** in comparison to the first half.

lol, that's fair. Just thought i'd see if anyone was going to try it out jumping from pc to console and all.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

nah, just warning ya to not try ranked with its awful balance =p
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

Bubbabear

Quote from: Yz on July 10, 2015, 01:09:56 AM
nah, just warning ya to not try ranked with its awful balance =p

oic, yeah i'm not really a ranked player. I'd just play for fun if anything.

Cooky

i thought u liked  smite yz i saw u streaming it before

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on July 10, 2015, 02:33:00 AM
i thought u liked  smite yz i saw u streaming it before

i like a certain mode but that's all
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

League best game  8)

Bubbabear

July 10, 2015, 11:44:51 AM #9 Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 11:47:03 AM by Bubbabear
Quote from: NeoKiller on July 10, 2015, 11:33:52 AM
League best game  8)

It's average most of the people who played since beta don't play no more as they think it's full of trolls/12 year old kids. Anyone my current league ign is DevilzNextOfKiN

NeoKiller

Quote from: Bubbabear on July 10, 2015, 11:44:51 AM
League best game  8)

It's average most of the people who played since beta don't play no more as they think it's full of trolls/12 year old kids. Anyone my current league ign is DevilzNextOfKiN
i dont wanna know your definition of average  ::)

Bubbabear

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 10, 2015, 11:51:51 AM
Quote from: Bubbabear on July 10, 2015, 11:44:51 AM
League best game  8)

i dont wanna know your definition of average  ::)

lol, you tried out the new champ yet?

NeoKiller

naw,  but i will soon.
too busy currently with work and stuff, cant find much time to play, gonna decay in 3-4 days tho, so gotta play a ranked soon  :-\

Bubbabear

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 10, 2015, 12:20:40 PM
naw,  but i will soon.
too busy currently with work and stuff, cant find much time to play, gonna decay in 3-4 days tho, so gotta play a ranked soon  :-\

ooh nice yeah his ult is so handy for jumping into jungle when people are being chased. Can be a very op champ, if built right. But i'm a scrub i know nothing xd

NeoKiller

Quote from: Bubbabear on July 10, 2015, 12:53:05 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on July 10, 2015, 12:20:40 PM
naw,  but i will soon.

ooh nice yeah his ult is so handy for jumping into jungle when people are being chased. Can be a very op champ, if built right. But i'm a scrub i know nothing xd

everyone sucked in the beginning, you'll get there with practise ;)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-