April 28, 2024, 03:50:19 AMLatest Member: lmhbk1234
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestions

Suggestions

Started by triblion, July 22, 2015, 07:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triblion

I'm not sure if any of these would work here because I'm not sure how hard it would be but I think that this would help catch hackers and rule breakers

If GM's could join a room that was full locked under any different condition even 8/8 full and just join but it not tell anyone so a hacker could be in game and a GM could join without it saying anything or if he was in lobby a gm could join with no message and the slot be free for someone else just like the GM wasn't there, also if there was an option for the gm to be invisible in game to just spectate and see if their hacking or not.

I'm not sure if any of this is alresdy in the game I just thought it would be helpful if it was possible to as into the game for GM's to help catch hackers and stuff.

Just ask me to reword it if I didn't explain it very well

Godz

This have been suggested a hundreds of times, it'd be to hard to implant when something more necessary could be done.

Bubbabear

Just go back to basic. Only thing allowed is password protected rooms, which staff can force enter.

Also handy tip:

In lobby inspect a player's bot by clicking their name. Then check the level. Find what room there in and inspect to see if it has any restrictions, if it's only 1 player and he's playing alone then it's good to assume he's hacking IF the following. He is a low level, manages to complete the room in > 30seconds and levels dractistically 4/5 levels. I used to be able to catch people by time with ease. Proving it was hard, but then you just montior it several times to make sure. Sometimes it goes even faster, considering the only map that gives great exp to level greatly is 258 we know >200lvl can't solo in under a min so if he finishes the room in under a minute and levels a fair shout with the following applied. He's hacking.

Complicated, but it does work. (Don't remove this post this time...)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-