March 28, 2024, 04:17:52 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Low server - suggestion(s)

Low server - suggestion(s)

Started by Robocop7ant, July 27, 2015, 01:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

Make the exp rate a bit higher, cause getting to max lvl would take ages.
Like: lvl 172 gives a member, with guild buff: 372 and with the same stuff on 258 it gives u 500-590exp.
Would be better to have 5-7k on 258 for example and 1-2k on 172.
Now im talking bout a exp rate closer to the old one that was on high server.

People want it to be challenging, but it should be able to hit the max lvl before you are 30-40years old..

And make raid tier 1 able to do with 2 players?
Not many will get to 221 on low server and then it would be good to make raid 1 different from the two other lvls.

Tell me what you all think?
<br />

trashburmy

Quote from: Robocop7ant on July 27, 2015, 01:43:47 AM
Like: lvl 172 gives a member, with guild buff: 372 and with the same stuff on 258 it gives u 500-590exp.

People want it to be challenging, but it should be able to hit the max lvl before you are 30-40years old..

Not many will get to 221 on low server and then it would be good to make raid 1 different from the two other lvls.

+1

anaroy50

Quote from: trashburmy on July 27, 2015, 01:48:56 AM
Quote from: Robocop7ant on July 27, 2015, 01:43:47 AM

+1

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Rez

| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Cooky

oh look its this thread again

-1 low server is supposed to be low

Godz

Quote from: Cooky on July 27, 2015, 02:30:57 AM
oh look its this thread again

-1 low server is supposed to be low

Rez

I think is still would be low, imo.

Bubbabear

Let's learn from our mistake and not increase experience on 258, rather increase it on juras requiem or 266 something that actually takes a tad bit of skill but I do agree on an increase. If low server was made to just be a low rate gain server then it's the worst idea ever. Whose going to play that when they can make a account on a server where they can obtain things in a tenth of the time, if anything it should be a challenge server with every basic map is hard no option of difficulty with a low with a low experience rate and if a map is 20+/- your level you get 1xp to make sure people play all the maps and get all the gear and full experience of this game. Also in raids make the box's give random part types so people either have to tc or farm harder. The sort.of difficulty you want is rt2 pre-nerf on sector levels, just my two cents. I accept critism. (typed on phone cba to spell/word check)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Rez

i dont agree with " low experience rate and if a map is 20+/- your level you get 1xp", if people want to play according to there level, they can, but i wouldnt, i been doing 172 since level 40ish.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Rez on July 27, 2015, 03:49:35 AM
i dont agree with " low experience rate and if a map is 20+/- your level you get 1xp", if people want to play according to there level, they can, but i wouldnt, i been doing 172 since level 40ish.

By low experience rate i mean lower than what it is currently on high lol. Meh, tbh you shouldn't be able to kill anything that high of your level but it's just my personal opinion.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Rez

i think anyone should be able to do any level at any level if they are experienced enough, not like it will be done in record timing, and cant forget pushing taking away exp, low levels can kill most mobs, so there will be plenty of exp gone there from pushing, if a raise in exp is to much to ask for, thats fine, LOW should be exactly the same as HIGH, just not same exp rates, i think your asking to change to much imo.
Raid1 being able to start with 2 people though, whats opinion on that? 4 level 221's on low is abit much.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Rez on July 27, 2015, 04:02:04 AM
i think anyone should be able to do any level at any level if they are experienced enough, not like it will be done in record timing, and cant forget pushing taking away exp, low levels can kill most mobs, so there will be plenty of exp gone there from pushing, if a raise in exp is to much to ask for, thats fine, LOW should be exactly the same as HIGH, just not same exp rates, i think your asking to change to much imo.
Raid1 being able to start with 2 people though, whats opinion on that? 4 level 221's on low is abit much.
not saying they can't complete it. More so low exp gain, to stop people from just skipping the lower levels. We know people have skill to complete it's more so that people get the flavour and feel of every level. Ofcourse i am, i never agreed with low really..  Well if you get there yeah i don't see why not.

Rez

do you also recommend " low experience rate and if a map is 20+/- your level you get 1xp" on high server then?

Bubbabear

Quote from: Rez on July 27, 2015, 04:15:38 AM
do you also recommend " low experience rate and if a map is 20+/- your level you get 1xp" on high server then?

I recommend low experience rate on low as least it's just not a dupe of high. Like i said by low i don't mean incredibly low like it is now, but not stupidly high either.  As for the 20+/- your level you get 1xp yup i do recommend it for high. However, this is a suggestion for low server.

Rez

and if people want the " flavour and feel of every level" nothing is stopping them from doing so, your idea would take away choice.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-