April 25, 2024, 07:50:27 AMLatest Member: theSKY
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » i am also leaving for a week

i am also leaving for a week

Started by Cooky, July 29, 2015, 03:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

on friday i am leaving for my dream vacation in Florida.  ill be back August 10th. i may check in on my phone from time to time but ill be really busy having fun with my friend. 

Bubbabear

Nice to hear people are enjoying life besides technology, enjoy your break! (:
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hur9

Cooky

thanks guys i am going to be staying there at my friends house. we been online friends for almost 10years but never met in real life before. so i am very excited.

Rez

your going to end up in a torture chamber cooky, 10 year plot is coming to a end.
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Cooky

the closest i will get to torture chamber is the long lines at disneyland

Godz

Quote from: Cooky on July 29, 2015, 03:39:10 AM
thanks guys i am going to be staying there at my friends house. we been online friends for almost 10years but never met in real life before. so i am very excited.

thats cool man hope everything will go well

PentiuM123

just don't get raped, and glad that you coming back at my Birthday just for me:)

Cooky

PentiuM123

meh got no sense of humore :(, was kidding tho

Cooky

i have a big sense of humor i just think the whole joke of getting raped/tortured when meeting online people is so overdone and not even that funny in the first place. i knew people would say it when i said i was meeting a friend. so im not at all surprised

Bubbabear

7. No jokes or anything that can be referred to as sexually offensive.

Just saying.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-