March 29, 2024, 06:52:43 AMLatest Member: JohnetteFr
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » An idea on how to improve the experience while playing sector.

An idea on how to improve the experience while playing sector.

Started by Energized, August 18, 2015, 01:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

So I had this idea in mind for a few days now, and it goes like this: have it so 1 day per week, there would be a higher chance for better drops in sector maps.
The first day that this would happen in would be Sunday and in the next week it would be Monday and so on.
I think this would make people play sector more often and for people who already play sector all the time, this would make their experience more enjoyable.
Feedback is appreciated :)

Godz

I don't mean to be rude but this idea is shit. The player base dropped by a lot which affected the economy and so there's too much rares in the game.

once again this suggestions section should be locked for a little while

iCatchHacker

It's a good idea to have more people getting active but as Godz said, there are already to many rares in this game, this would only make it even more op

Quote from: antisickness
logo looks really good went from 0 to 100 nigguh real quick

| Redemption - Sympathy - Silence - Utopia - Rebels |
| ComeAtmeBRO - HK Noobs |

anaroy50

Quote from: Godz on August 18, 2015, 01:49:46 PM
I don't mean to be rude but this idea is shit. The player base dropped by a lot which affected the economy and so there's too much rares in the game.

once again this suggestions section should be locked for a little while
idk if its good idea or not, but the second thing godz said is right.
need to lock suggestions section.
cuz atm santa is away, and to suggest wont change anything, cuz allie need him to do most of the stuff.
most of the things we want to be changed/updated, only he can do.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Cooky

if anything i think the game needs to be harder

i always laugh when i see suggestions like this

how much easier do u want it to be?

Energized

Cooky

z0co2

Quote from: Cooky on August 18, 2015, 02:27:36 PM

Yes sector maps are to easy. We need more maps like Raid for sector, something that will give you a challenge so you will play to clear the map and not for experience only. Gotta be for all Bot types of course, not just Patch.

And yeah lock the suggestion section at the moment I don't even understand why we have one.

anaroy50

Quote from: z0co2 on August 18, 2015, 02:58:02 PM

Yes sector maps are to easy. We need more maps like Raid for sector, something that will give you a challenge so you will play to clear the map and not for experience only. Gotta be for all Bot types of course, not just Patch.

And yeah lock the suggestion section at the moment I don't even understand why we have one.
each type have Something special :
Ram - TG(makes ur trans longer - thats why ram is best in sector)
Surge - Speed(makes u faster - thats why surge is best in pvp)
in the patch its the td, cuz that he is best for sector. if ull make all bots have this td, or will remove the td from the patch, the type wont have something special.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

Cooky

hes not suggesting to give other bot types TD like patch has

maybe making rams and surges abilities more useful in raids

z0co2

Quote from: anaroy50 on August 18, 2015, 03:09:51 PM

in the patch its the td, cuz that he is best for sector. if ull make all bots have this td, or will remove the td from the patch, the type wont have something special.

I'm not stupid, I know what the abilities are of each bot, I just find it stupid that Raid is more for Patch. Those that are Ram and Surge
are fked when it comes to Raid they need to transform to Patch if they don't get help and not everyone has the Gigas to buy a TC.

Raid 1 is still okay the help of Rams and Surges are still valid (first half of the map) but when it comes to Raid 2 & 3 everyone rather have Patches because it's a higher chance of clearing and thats just messed up.

Quote from: Cooky on August 18, 2015, 03:13:52 PM

^ Or modify the maps in such a way that Rams and Surges are neccesary in Raid.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

i thought people play patch in sector cuz of TA

unless we're talkin bout raid which isnt canon
DISCORD killyzkill

trashburmy

Quote from: z0co2 on August 18, 2015, 06:26:12 PM
Quote from: anaroy50 on August 18, 2015, 03:09:51 PM

I'm not stupid, I know what the abilities are of each bot, I just find it stupid that Raid is more for Patch. Those that are Ram and Surge
are fked when it comes to Raid they need to transform to Patch if they don't get help and not everyone has the Gigas to buy a TC.

Raid 1 is still okay the help of Rams and Surges are still valid (first half of the map) but when it comes to Raid 2 & 3 everyone rather have Patches because it's a higher chance of clearing and thats just messed up.

Quote from: Cooky on August 18, 2015, 03:13:52 PM

^ Or modify the maps in such a way that Rams and Surges are neccesary in Raid.
I like what spike is saying here. Would be cool.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-