March 28, 2024, 11:20:32 AMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Membership and stats

Membership and stats

Started by Robocop7ant, August 19, 2015, 12:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

So memberships had more benefits in the game easier.

Getting back to have stats from lvls and not only stats from items /sets, then membership would be more of a benefit, cause it's 50lvls above the non-members.

To make this happen would mean to nerf stats on sets.

Feedback?
<br />

Cooky

my feedback is that i cant understand what you are trying to say

ghostkid17

Quote from: Cooky on August 19, 2015, 12:29:20 PM
I think he is trying to say to make stats, such as hp and damage, scale more with levels to make 270 even stronger than 225. (though raid armor already creates a gap there.)
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

onyx

Quote from: ghostkid17 on August 19, 2015, 01:07:15 PM
I think he is trying to say to make stats, such as hp and damage, scale more with levels to make 270 even stronger than 225. (though raid armor already creates a gap there.)

Yup to add to this he's saying that a lvl 225 with no armor essentially has almost no noticeable difference in base stats with a level 270 with no armor. Not only is he suggesting a scale of armor stats with things like raid armor but to create a real divide with armorless base stats which imo doesn't even matter cause rt3 just like you said

Robocop7ant

Quote from: onyx on August 19, 2015, 02:47:48 PM

Yup to add to this he's saying that a lvl 225 with no armor essentially has almost no noticeable difference in base stats with a level 270 with no armor. Not only is he suggesting a scale of armor stats with things like raid armor but to create a real divide with armorless base stats which imo doesn't even matter cause rt3 just like you said
It's better to wipe exp, start from the beginning,  and have it as old one 200 member and non members 150.

Not removing any items, nerf em, and rework the entire game.
That would be better.. Cause it's too much about opness and close to everyone are op...
<br />

Corr

Doesn't matter literally at all though, only about .3% of the bout community knows how to PvP, and they can wupp anybody with OP items.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

qolderman

Quote from: Robocop7ant on August 20, 2015, 02:00:18 AM
Quote from: onyx on August 19, 2015, 02:47:48 PM

It's better to wipe exp, start from the beginning,  and have it as old one 200 member and non members 150.

Not removing any items, nerf em, and rework the entire game.
That would be better.. Cause it's too much about opness and close to everyone are op...
i agree with this one +++
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

opuiq3

^yw allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-