May 01, 2024, 10:52:23 PMLatest Member: Ferbalkoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » help recovering my accounts i wona come back to bc :c

help recovering my accounts i wona come back to bc :c

Started by enanojuan2, August 20, 2015, 10:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enanojuan2

Hello,
I am a old player as many of you may know me (g5 zylon stopsign stopdropandroll and many more) but i have forgotten my password to my main account some of my accs has the passwords that i can remember but for some reason i cannot log into my main.
I need the pass to StopDropAndRoll (username dms121312). its my only account with perm member. Ide apreciate it greatly if someone could assist me. I can prove that this is who i am by facts from old times and things me and only a staff would remember (like tricky or someone) if anyone has time.

i have a random typed email so i cant use my email to reset,
Thanks in advance

Droid ZYLON

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Droid ZYLON

DivineSteel

August 21, 2015, 12:02:45 AM #4 Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 08:08:03 AM by DivineSteel
Quote from: Droid ZYLON on August 20, 2015, 11:25:14 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on August 20, 2015, 10:52:06 PM
no, I'M droid zylon. u are an impister
shutup z i kik ur ass when i get my acc back :c very necessary to quote

You should give me back that "extensively borrowed" Attack Bot V3 when you return. Cheers. Early welcome back since I won't be online for a while and you'll probably succeed in logging on with your main.

- 神: You Know Who
(click to show/hide)
I do not have a signature.

Droid ZYLON

Quote from: DivineSteel on August 21, 2015, 12:02:45 AM
Quote from: Droid ZYLON on August 20, 2015, 11:25:14 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on August 20, 2015, 10:52:06 PM
no, I'M droid zylon. u are an impister
shutup z i kik ur ass when i get my acc back :c very necessary to quote

You should give me back that "extensively borrowed" Attack Bot V3 when you return. Cheers. Early welcome back since I won't be online for a while and you'll [probably succeed in logging on with your main.

- 神: You Know Who
mmm cant remember who u are by ur forum name but i got plenty of v3s i can give it back :)

Bubbabear

Before recovering accounts should look into the history incase anything has been brought/sold vice versa.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Droid ZYLON

Droid ZYLON

why does it always takes ages for some decent help on here? ffs i remember why i left now. all i wanted was to play the game again but if it aint bout tha dollars it aint heard...

Godz

Allie

I was going to say this is the wrong forum for this, but then I realized we don't have a forum for your issue.
I made one. Please post your issue in detail over on these boards. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Also, if you think we take forever giving help, try steam.
Swear that place has gaben himself taking his time replying to a ticket once every couple weeks.

enanojuan2

Quote from: Allie on August 23, 2015, 03:05:19 AM
I was going to say this is the wrong forum for this, but then I realized we don't have a forum for your issue.
I made one. Please post your issue in detail over on these boards. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Also, if you think we take forever giving help, try steam.
Swear that place has gaben himself taking his time replying to a ticket once every couple weeks.
thank you i wasnt tryna to be a **** and ill try steam.

Cooky

she wasnt suggesting you use steam shes saying steam is slow at replying

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-