April 25, 2024, 12:11:23 PMLatest Member: KingS
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I am really sorry

I am really sorry

Started by plasmodium, September 13, 2015, 04:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plasmodium

Hello Boutcheetah community,my name is Leon,I been Boutcheetah since the first boutcheetah been made,I been a kid when I started playing this game,I have been playing with hack a lot since that time , all because of my irl classmate aka "MegaArkade" , I started playing with hacks when he made first hack and told me to I tested it and then I been testing almost all hacks he been releasing,I am pretty sorry for all mess what I made while I been playing the game and on forums.. I am very sorry what I been not respecting admins,which gave me  loads of chances to get unbanned but I been not learning on my own mistakes,now when I am 18 years old , I am really sorry about that, I learned on my mistakes this time,If staff of zylongaming can for give me and give me last chance ,I would be very happy to get unbanned, since this is game of my  childhood,but if not , I understand you why I don't deserve an unban.

Thanks for reading,
    Sincerely Leon.

Cooky

you dont get more then one last chance

Materger

In my opinion a pm would've been better for a apology. Making your business public to everyone isn't always a good thing. 

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

plasmodium

Quote from: Materger on September 13, 2015, 04:45:39 PM
In my opinion a pm would've been better for a apology. Making your business public to everyone isn't always a good thing. 
I wanted to say sorry to the community too

Selene

We gave you too may chances therefore you're staying banned. Feel free to make a new account.

Materger

Quote from: plasmodium on September 13, 2015, 04:47:22 PM
Quote from: Materger on September 13, 2015, 04:45:39 PM
I wanted to say sorry to the community too
I guess, although most of the community may not have any bad feelings towards you. As Selene said make a new account and start fresh and clean.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Madprox

I forgive you.

However,
Quote from: Selene on September 13, 2015, 05:13:32 PM
We gave you too may chances therefore you're staying banned.
I won't interfere with decisions made by our admins.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-