March 29, 2024, 07:14:36 AMLatest Member: JohnetteFr
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BOTS Events » 2015 1v1 Zylon Gaming BOTS PvP Tournament

2015 1v1 Zylon Gaming BOTS PvP Tournament

Started by Allie, September 02, 2015, 01:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeh

Quote from: Allie on September 04, 2015, 04:27:23 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on September 04, 2015, 02:39:44 AM
Quote from: Allie on September 04, 2015, 01:56:18 AM
If you have any feedback on the time/day, feel free to let me know.
I tried to make it fair enough for both US and EU.

I'd have done it during peak times like pre-Christmas or something, or sooner like during Summer to spread the events out a bit. My schedule is ridiculous anyways so I might just be speaking for myself :p

We're planning to do multiple tournaments from now until then. So we should have some during peak times and low times.
Cool, hoping to make the next one

Corr

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

omg fine.

we need a zeal rep at this tourney too tho

Corr

Quote from: Pokeh on September 05, 2015, 09:29:16 PM
omg fine.

we need a zeal rep at this tourney too tho
Too quote my friend Jordan Belfort, I'd let you give me ****ing aids.

I also believe Oreo is our ZeaL rep, but I'd rather have you cause you lag like a shit giggle.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

cant broski. working/volunteering/school on both saturdays. yeah

STC Fefnir

I want to enter :)

IGN: markone
type of bot i want: RAM

LolBot321123

I would like to participate
BOT Type : Surge
Name: Bulletz
IGN: BC: - Bullet -, - inFamous -. Bots: Bulletz, Bulletz09

brazzers

I would like to participate.
BOT : Surge
name : xaon

beany222

crazyb1ch

September 09, 2015, 04:52:44 PM #39 Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:12:49 PM by crazyb1ch
Hi i am really sorry i couldtn make it for da last but now i  surely can participate it

Name: SickBastard

Minibot/spark -evadate
Shield/Shoulder -TD

I be surge if i may thanks
Plz register me if you see dis

butterfly

September 09, 2015, 05:33:25 PM #40 Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 07:42:50 PM by butterfly
ign: WildRose
Bot type: Surge

I would like shild shouler with trans def and minibot evadate

Rossbach

September 09, 2015, 08:36:22 PM #41 Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 08:39:27 PM by Rossbach
Name:  Nub
Bot Type: Ram

Name
Mini-bot evade
Spark evade
Shoulder tg
Shield tg

Omnomnom eating toast.

oren7301515

Quote from: Allie on September 02, 2015, 01:23:32 AM
We've reviewed the results from the last tournament, and decided to proceed with a 1v1 tournament instead of a teams PvP/BvB tournament.
What we do next will be determined by the results of this one. We still strongly want a BvB tournament, however there was not enough community interest to warrant it.

You may review the rules below, and if you wish to enter, either post below or PM me. Once added to the list, you will be eligible to either have your tournament character unlocked, or a new one made as of Saturday, September 5th.
The tournament will begin on Saturday, September 12th, with the finals being held on Saturday, September 19th.

This is planned to be a two day event, so please make sure you are available for both days if you plan to win.

General information:
  • Date: Saturday September 12th, Saturday September 19th
  • Time: 1PM EST
  • 1v1

Specifics:
  • You must be on within ten minutes of the start of the tournament, or you will be automatically disqualified; No Leniency
  • All participating members will be given a boosted level 100 with your choice of bot type and gear to use for the tournament; these accounts will not be able to trade with other players and will be auto-locked when you lose (or win the grand finals)
  • You will be given this level 100 to practice between Saturday, September 5th, and the day of the tournament
  • All countries, english or not are welcomed to join, as long as you can communicate with myself
  • Only requirement is having BOTS installed and ready to go when the tournament begins
  • If we have at least twenty (20) participants, we may have a losers bracket; third place rewards below
Fight Conditions
  • No map restrictions
  • II abilities and TD coin flags/minibots are not allowed
  • Best of 3
  • Best of 5 for Semi-finals and Finals
  • First game will always be random
  • The same map cannot be used twice, including the randomly chosen one
  • Loser picks map

Rewards:
Grand Prize:
  • 10,000 coins on BOTS
  • 5,000 Zylon Coins
  • [ONE] Permanent Membership on BC for any account of your choosing - whether or not it is yours
  • If you choose to decline one or both, you can choose to accept an additional 5000 Zylon Coins per decline
  • You may opt out of all other rewards in order to keep your event account, remaining coins and all
Second Place:
  • 5,000 coins on BOTS
  • 2,500 Zylon Coins
  • If you choose to decline the BOTS coins you can choose to accept an additional 1,250 Zylon Coins instead
  • You may opt out of all other rewards in order to keep your event account, stripped of its coin items and given 2,000 coins

Third Place:
  • 2,000 coins on BOTS
  • 1,000 Zylon Coins
  • If you choose to decline the BOTS coins you can choose to accept an additional 1,000 Zylon Coins instead
  • You may opt out of all other rewards in order to keep your event account, albeit stripped of its coins and coin items

This is planned to be a two-day event, with brackets automatically created using Challonge Brackets. The first round or two (dependent on how many teams participate) will be completed the first day, with the remaining fights completed the second. If we have at least 20 participants, the first round of the losers bracket will also take part on this day. If you win your fight and don't plan to participate in the losers bracket, you may leave after your game.

If you would like to participate, please sign up below. Registration ends and brackets will be created on Wednesday, September 9th. The tournament will be scrapped if we're left with less than eight participants by Wednesday, September 9th.

Do not sign up if you will not make it. Players who are not present at the start of the tournament will automatically be disqualified.

Good luck!

Current Participants
ID
Name
BOT Type
Allie
Surge
RK
Surge
Kulvinder
Surge
Yz
Surge
Cooky
Patch
Blade
Surge
Robo
Surge
Lamp
Surge
iJordan
Surge
Aguila
Surge
Nephthys
Surge
Oreos
Surge
Shadow
Surge
Vish
Surge
Aln
Surge
Michael
Surge
Oren730
Ram
Markone
Ram
BitKamp
Surge
Bulletz
Surge
Xaon
Surge
WildRose
Surge
Ross
Ram
Teh
Surge

Allie

Reminder that the second round of the tournament will proceed on Saturday at 1PM EST.

Allie

Reminder that the second round of the tournament will proceed tomorrow at 1PM EST.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-