April 23, 2024, 02:21:22 PMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Why did ya'll kill BOTS?

Why did ya'll kill BOTS?

Started by Jeffalo13, August 25, 2010, 01:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffalo13

Was it to start BoutCheetah?  Or was there another reason :o?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

firejetsam

Wanted to be the only server...I think...

Jeffalo13

THIS GAME IS A LIE.  BOTS IS NOT A LIE. :o
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Allie

Actually..
If you want my personal reason, I won't be lying.

I did it so everyone in the community knew my name.
So every single person in the entire game heard 'Fira' or 'Allie' and know exactly who it was.

Overall:
I did it for attention.
And I'm not afraid to admit it.

As for BC starting, me and Kenny saw Auron gave up, so we took his source and built off it, we didn't expect it to go this far.
Until Auron got jealous that we got so far after he gave up and tried to take the server back out of jealousy.
I didn't mind Auron until he did this.

Haizakokaru

Quote from: Allie on August 25, 2010, 02:07:07 AM
Actually..

So every single person in the entire game heard 'Fira' or 'Allie' and know exactly who it was.

Overall:
I did it for attention.

As for BC starting, me and Kenny saw Auron gave up, so we took his source and built off it, we didn't expect it to go this far.
Until Auron got jealous that we got so far after he gave up and tried to take the server back out of jealousy.
LMFAO.
IGN: Haizakokaru | Shaokarauk | Raishira
LOW: Hazarath | Raishira2

BOTS Acclaim Aliases:

Haizakokaru5 | Silencer4597 lvl100 RAM | Omnigrey45 lvl100 SURGE | sumnigara56 lvl 77 PATCH | Byzok27 lvl 38 SURGE | quarwike56 lvl 37 RAM

Jeffalo13

=/.  Couldn't you have had  brought the game back after everyone knew your name? >_>.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I've seen too much illiteracy on these forums .  >_>.  <_<.

So every single person in the entire game heard 'Fira' or 'Allie' and knew exactly who it was.

Overall:
I did it for attention.

As for BC starting, Kenny and I saw Auron gave up, so we took his source and built off it, but we didn't expect it to go this far.
Everything was fine until Auron got jealous that we had gotten so far.  Soon after, he gave up and tried to take the server back out of jealousy.

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

7ehNoob

bc is better then bots.. Acclaim just wanted your wallet. ::) and there was no updates. or staff. or anything. trade didnt work. ect.

[TehNoobPatch Lv217 #158]
[I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.]

Allie

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 25, 2010, 02:17:56 AM
=/.  Couldn't you have had  brought the game back after everyone knew your name? >_>.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I've seen too much illiteracy on these forums .  >_>.  <_<.

So every single person in the entire game heard 'Fira' or 'Allie' and knew exactly who it was.

Overall:
I did it for attention.

As for BC starting, Kenny and I saw Auron gave up, so we took his source and built off it, but we didn't expect it to go this far.
Everything was fine until Auron got jealous that we had gotten so far.  Soon after, he gave up and tried to take the server back out of jealousy.

English is not my main language, excuse me.
>_>.

Jeffalo13

What is your 'main language'?  :o
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Allie

Jeffalo13

lolk.

なぜあなたは戻ってボットを持っていないのですか?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Allie

Your translator isn't very good.
But Acclaim failed.
Not my fault.

Jeffalo13

Well, pardon my Japanese. ;D  How did Acclaim fail >_>?  You and your buddies killed the servers.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Allie

They just stood back and took it.
If they took action on us, BOTS would be alive today.

Say what you wish, but look at BC.
We might as well be teenagers that can update this game.
We do everything alone.
People say Acclaim couldn't: BC proves to differ.

Acclaim had the money to spend to revive BOTS.
Their fault they didn't.

Haizakokaru

Quote from: Jeffalo13 on August 25, 2010, 02:28:17 AM
Well, pardon my Japanese. ;D  How did Acclaim fail >_>?  You and your buddies killed the servers.
Stop being so optimistic. Be realistic. You really think even IF they didn't crash the servers, BOTS would still be around?

I'm not saying what Allie did was right, but I have to disagree that the even if servers were still up, BOTS would still be dead.
IGN: Haizakokaru | Shaokarauk | Raishira
LOW: Hazarath | Raishira2

BOTS Acclaim Aliases:

Haizakokaru5 | Silencer4597 lvl100 RAM | Omnigrey45 lvl100 SURGE | sumnigara56 lvl 77 PATCH | Byzok27 lvl 38 SURGE | quarwike56 lvl 37 RAM

Jeffalo13

August 25, 2010, 02:38:36 AM #15 Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:41:30 AM by Jeffalo13
Acclaim lost the rights to update the game when N-Log left.  It was impossible for them to fix the crash.  At least that is how I understand it ;o.

I wouldn't be as skeptical about BC, but the membership is too costly.  Plus, no one plays base.

@Haiz - I see your point.  Still, I spent all that money on BOTS.  A lot.  Wish I could have played for the year it was down.  Along with that self oriented fact, I think BOTS was about to have a second life.  People were starting to come back.  Just one man's opinion ;o.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Mr_V

Kevin

tharbiter

I agree, What exactly DID happen to the bots servers?  Did BC guys actually crash them?  And Acclaim just isn't allowed to fix it?  Because of legal copy-right?  Kinda like how they can't sue you guys for making money off there game cause of your Terms of Service?

:o

Internetz Drama! ;D

lmao.

Troll
Troll
Troll

triplestar

Quote from: Allie on August 25, 2010, 02:07:07 AM
Actually..

Overall:
I did it for attention.

um i didnt hear your name in bots acclaim at all, Fira or ALlie but i think i played a game with u .

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-