March 28, 2024, 05:02:58 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Account Help » my accounts

my accounts

Started by enanojuan2, September 16, 2015, 01:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enanojuan2

I played the game a whike back and took quite a long break and cannot remember my pass to my main and half my alts. The accounts are stopdropandroll yeildsign stopsign amd i cant remember the rest but i was hopeing to maybe get the accs back. I can proce its me by one of the oldies. Even yz could prove by this one fact. He gave me dse prolly 3 years ago i sold it n he bought it back for 6m coins.
Please try to help i woma return and i got a job now so ide like to buy more but not all i had cause itd be thousands.

ps if this issue can be fixed please send me a price list on all da rare ( block liger kitten and all the kewl stuff preferably)

Allie

I only see two accounts related to yours.
I'll need a more complete list, aswell as anything you can possibly send to prove the accounts are yours.

In addition to this, I do not reset your password but reset your e-mail. So if you have multiple alts, you'll need multiple valid e-mails.

Droid ZYLON

this is all i can remember
stopdropandroll
yeildsign
stopsign
the guild STOP had some of my accs
one of them had perm member
some of the id's
droid zylon1
enanojuan2
i honestly cannot remember its been so long

enanojuan2

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
this is 3 emails i use.
also i can prove its me by this fact... i helped u make the sayian efs when the max level was like 150. And you gave the whole room ascended sayians includeing me when my name was ZYLON. Allthought i didnt do much but suggest stats lol

Droid ZYLON

My main username is dms121312.

soon as my accounts are resolved i need a priceing list also for all rares.

enanojuan2

what else do i need to provide? i really need my accs back

enanojuan2

what else i need to do to get my accounts back?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-