March 28, 2024, 08:42:13 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Quitting, MrCookies<3

Quitting, MrCookies<3

Started by Ti Jack18, September 16, 2015, 08:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ti Jack18

September 16, 2015, 08:36:52 PM Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 08:14:26 AM by Ti Jack18
Im here to let you know something, guys i will leave boucheettah.This game is coming boring, it need news updates and more.When we are lvl 270 and got alot of accs and almost all items we have nothing more to do. Its to easy to get lvl 270, the game is to easy. I played alot this game, i helped alot of people alot, gave alot to people, and i saw his evolution and now nothing happen , there is no events, challenges, news maps, armors, items,uptades. Soon people will get bored to, alot of best bc communauty left the game.

I love this game , i had alot of good moments with my friends and best friends, just want to say a special thanks to ; Baggie ty for taking me under your shoulder, Lamp ty for taking care or me, Roy,Ray,Syns:),Cereal,eXe,robo,jc,shadow,mw,spike,rez, i forget of my friend but i dont forget you in my mind but you guys know what you did for me thank you and you can talk to me anytimes on skype : tijack18

MrCookies will come back if the game get uptaded, goodluck to all.

Love you ill never forget this game<3

MrCookies

opuiq3

Cya cookister <3, ill talk you later.

^yw allie

Mario666

Later. We'll see you back in 4-8 months.

trashburmy

Cya and thanks for mentioning me or JC.

Cooky

cya mr cookies goodluck in life

Thornz

Good luck irl bro, was fun playing with you :)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Madprox

Nobody ever credits me in their goodbye's D: :'(

I'll miss you buddy :/

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Helix-Live

ti jack18 i remember when u were just a nub and i laughed at ur name

ur ok

Ti Jack18

Sorry shadow like i said i forget sometime but dont worry you are in my mind :)

Quote from: Madprox on September 17, 2015, 02:37:43 AM
Nobody ever credits me in their goodbye's D: :'(

I'll miss you buddy :/

Like  i said i always forget good ppl ill had you :) was fun withyou max ill miss you to

Ty cooky

Yes thonz was fun to with you ty

MrCookies

STC Fefnir

cya bro, GL we really will miss u :( anyway gl and I hope to see u soon :D

anaroy50

Quote from: Ti Jack18 on September 16, 2015, 08:36:52 PM
Im here to let you know something, guys i will leave boucheettah.This game is coming boring, it need news updates and more.When we are lvl 270 and got alot of accs and almost all items we have nothing more to do. Its to easy to get lvl 270, the game is to easy. I played alot this game, i helped alot of people alot, gave alot to people, and i saw his evolution and now nothing happen , there is no events, challenges, news maps, armors, items,uptades. Soon people will get bored to, alot of best bc communauty left the game.

I love this game , i had alot of good moments with my friends and best friends, just want to say a special thanks to ; Baggie ty for taking me under your shoulder, Lamp ty for taking care or me, Roy,Ray,Syns:),Cereal,eXe,robo,jc,shadow,mw,spike,rez, i forget of my friend but i dont forget you in my mind but you guys know what you did for me thank you and you can talk to me anytimes on skype : tijack18

MrCookies will come back if the game get uptaded, goodluck to all.

Love you ill never forget this game<3
bb bro we will miss u here :'(.
be on skype so we can still talk :).
gl in life bro  ;D ;D ;D <3.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

z0co2

Alot of people quiting so sad but I can fully understand why.  :-\

Bye Cookies good luck in real life and I wish you the best.
We had some great times in Assassins and SoSa also ofcourse.

xSTARx

np and thanks to you aswel :D .ill see u on skype bro

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-