April 19, 2024, 03:39:16 AMLatest Member: Billybob1

Wish List

Started by Allie, December 24, 2010, 09:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xrow

December 24, 2010, 05:24:59 PM #30 Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 05:26:45 PM by Xrow
Perm TV head :) or Level 200
What do you want, Allie?

Merry Christmas to all!

Styx

Wow, if you guys are really gonna give out all these requests (excluding the retarded ones), you gotta have a crap load of time on your hands. ;|.

Insaniity

December 24, 2010, 05:32:28 PM #32 Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 10:06:55 AM by Insaniity
Thanks allie

~Insan

Shadow

Boosted to level 200 so I can own scrubs in PvP...lol that would be the only reason for me to come back and actually play again.  IGN:  Khaos
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

juner1000

Either:
- 1 yr MiniTank

or

- 1 year lady valor

IGN: juner1000

Merry Early Christmas from Canada!

Iridion

so you guys cant read:
If you truly want something, it should be in the form of an item request that is either around your level, or a coin item.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Biohazard

(IGN) -Biohazard-

Dear Allie and GMs,
This christmas, i want ...:

- A Bladium set +5 :D
-and 2 Death Hunter Mercs ( 1 year )

Thanks and Merry Christmas !! ;)

hawk5005

Quote from: Shadow on December 24, 2010, 06:04:11 PM
It's a wish list, people can wish for what they want and maybe I'll change my wish to something like demote Iri for being an ass whole who always deletes my post when I prove him wrong on something.
Quote from: Allie on December 24, 2010, 09:56:24 AM
It's nearly Christmas, and us GMs are rather interested: if you could have any Christmas gift from us GMs, what would it be?

If you post here with your gift request, leaving your in-game name, perhaps you'll get that item in the gifts as a Christmas present!

If you truly want something, it should be in the form of an item request that is either around your level, or a coin item.

Xrow

Quote from: Allor

Iridion

Thanks hawk; Xrow, you being smartass won't help; Shadow, you never prove anything right.Said that, stop going offtopic because further offtopics post will be deleted. Thanks.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Xrow

AllEyesOnMe

December 24, 2010, 06:30:50 PM #41 Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 06:38:48 PM by AllEyesOnMe
Bladium +5 any part if set is too much

Merry Christmas to all of you ppl   :D

zomniethe4

Iri?
Capital letters?
Grammar?
WTF

Zom

gietje_surge

membership =3 naww, lets keep this realistic.

- bladium +5 set, or atleast body and head x D.
- arma head 1 year or perm would be kewl =3.
- lanny 1 yr pl0x  :D.

i dont really care about the lanny and arma head though. Just the bladium set +5 would do fine =].

Xrow

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-