April 19, 2024, 04:10:10 PMLatest Member: Harrynoink
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Hey Meta

Hey Meta

Started by Allie, August 25, 2010, 05:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Actually, I'm pretty sure Japan and China are the two candidates for being the next international super power: Russia's chances crumbled after the Soviet Union broke up.
They may make a comeback, but I find it unlikely.

China is a candidate for it, but generally China cannot become a super power at this moment because it's just being used.
Other countries enter China and use the people within to make money for external countries.

Fyah

Quote from: Allie on August 31, 2010, 07:26:37 AM
Actually, I'm pretty sure Japan and China are the two candidates for being the next international super power: Russia's chances crumbled after the Soviet Union broke up.
They may make a comeback, but I find it unlikely.

China is a candidate for it, but generally China cannot become a super power at this moment because it's just being used.
Other countries enter China and use the people within to make money for external countries.
I'm about 60% sure about China, not to sure about Japan.
And no, not everyone in the world is stereotypical or racist.
Racist and stereotypical is NOT the same word, it doesn't mean the same exact thing.

GavinGill

Quote from: Fyah on August 30, 2010, 08:30:47 PM

For Jeff and CJ, I'm Korean/Asian, and FYI, If you agree with the evolution theory, Asians are more evolved than the whites, and if you believe in the land bridge theory, asians came to the US along time ago to settle here. Also, the general of the UN is a south korean. We did alot of things right according to history.
But hey, I'm not trashing on anyone, I'm just saying, if you're gonna trash on one race, you might as receive a trashing of your own race. BTW, India fails very much and it's a fact. Japan, I have to admit, is doing good, but are not supreme. This is why blacks and asians and any other race looks down on whites. They made up this "race" and put themselfs on top, then they made up stereotypes of other races to make themselves better, if you don't believe, tell me 10 racists stereotypes of whites and I'll be proven wrong, I can put up more than 10 of whites, blacks, and spanish.
First bold: How exactly are "Asians more evolved than Whites?"
Second bold: According to history, so did every other race.
Third bold: Are you stupid?
Fourth bold: EVERY country's people have created racial stereotypes about EVERY other race.

Quote from: Fyah on August 31, 2010, 09:34:43 AM
And no, not everyone in the world is stereotypical or racist.
Not everyone's racist but every single person on the planet has made a stereotypical assumption in their lives. It may not necessarily have been a racial stereotype but like you said, there's a difference.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Fyah

September 01, 2010, 09:35:29 AM #48 Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 09:37:04 AM by Fyah
Quote from: GavinGill on August 31, 2010, 11:31:18 PM
First bold: How exactly are "Asians more evolved than Whites?"
Second bold: According to history, so did every other race.
Third bold: Are you stupid?
Fourth bold: EVERY country's people have created racial stereotypes about EVERY other race.

Not everyone's racist but every single person on the planet has made a stereotypical assumption in their lives. It may not necessarily have been a racial stereotype but like you said, there's a difference.
You shouldn't use every for something you don't know.
Everyone isn't like that. You don't know the lives of billions of people.
1. I said if you believe in it, evolution says that blacks have lower IQ than the average white/asians. I don't wanna explain the whole thing, because TBH,I don't really believe in evolution.
2. Of course,  but I was pointing at the person who said, china and korea never did anything right.
3 Ok, MOST of India.
4 No, Ofcourse some has, but not every. Other nations have more important things to do then think of racist stereotypes about other races. Whites have made more stereotypes than any other race combined.

Iridion

Americans used to call italians the same way everyone now calls blacs/africans and be racist at them :/

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

GavinGill

September 01, 2010, 10:51:13 PM #50 Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 10:53:37 PM by GavinGill
Quote from: Fyah on September 01, 2010, 09:35:29 AM
You shouldn't use every for something you don't know.
Everyone isn't like that. You don't know the lives of billions of people.
1. I said if you believe in it, evolution says that blacks have lower IQ than the average white/asians. I don't wanna explain the whole thing, because TBH,I don't really believe in evolution.
2. Of course,  but I was pointing at the person who said, china and korea never did anything right.
3 Ok, MOST of India.
4 No, Ofcourse some has, but not every. Other nations have more important things to do then think of racist stereotypes about other races. Whites have made more stereotypes than any other race combined.

Again, stereotypes are restricted to racial discrimination. "He smokes marijuana therefore he's an idiot and/or all around bad person",  "she wears glasses, she must be smart", etc. You really should look up the word if you really beleive that there's someone out there in the world who hasn't or never will make an assumption about someone based on some characteristic or behavioral trait that they pick up on. Kids do it all the time.

1. Evolution does not dictate that on average, black people have a lower IQ than white people and Asians. Evolution ≠ Sociology.
2. Lolk.
3. How does it fail?
4. Every country on the planet has had groups of people make assumption about other races. Name one that hasnt. As for that last sentence, where the hell are you getting your statistics from? That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever read on the internet... and I've read Youtube comments under rap videos.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-