March 28, 2024, 06:31:38 AMLatest Member: Joesph1568
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Silence II | Expansion of Silence

Silence II | Expansion of Silence

Started by Rez, November 02, 2015, 05:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rez

We now have Guild EXP buff! Have a good day.
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Rez

Just letting my peeps know ill be gone for awhile. I'll be back as soon as a update is released.
I will still keep track of Banked GP but the shop will be closed.

JC

Rez

December 01, 2015, 05:02:41 PM #18 Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 05:20:42 PM by Rez
Event is now Active!

If you get 200,000 or more Guild Points, you will we entered in a draw for darkbot and reapers. (2 winners)

GP Shop will remain closed for now, but if you want a item, hit me up in game and i might have it.

(click to show/hide)

RAUDOG

SALAAM REZ, HOWS THIS GOING WITH Silence ll?

Rez2

Going well but kinda slow right now because im playing the shit out of low server, but the event for collecting GP is still active until tomorrow on the  14th at 11:59 pm EST, hope you enjoy this time of the year, and the winter solstice is around the corner, i personally don't favor the whole Christmas ordeal, but if you do, have a merry xmas,lol.

Rez

Event is now closed, I will be adding up the GP when I have time and I will do the darkbot giveaway soon also, just stay tuned.  ;D

Rez

We now have a sweet looking banner and signatures! Thank you GM Jared for making these!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-