April 25, 2024, 02:18:48 PMLatest Member: duc20031997
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I love / I hate

I love / I hate

Started by GavinGill, August 19, 2010, 03:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on August 20, 2010, 08:23:57 PM
I hate people that hold grudges

I love people that expect everything to be forgiven 100% of the time even if their bad cause they won't fix continuously is an annoying turd :D
DISCORD killyzkill

mmiicc0

I HATE ALLIE
I LOVE TRICKY
I HATE KEVIN
I LOVE COOKIEMONSTER MUHHAHA!!!!
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

togetkiled

zepher2211

I hate people that i never ask to forgive anyone; all i want is for them to forget about it
Powersurge
Headstrong

Fyah

Yz

Quote from: zepher2211 on August 21, 2010, 10:33:42 PM
I hate people that i never ask to forgive anyone; all i want is for them to forget about it

Yet again I hate ignorance. You can't forget about something that keeps occurring, you can forget a 1-time event. This, is not a 1 time event.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

I hate people that think im refering to them even though I don't say it directly
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Love*

I love people that feign innocence. /sarcasm
DISCORD killyzkill

firejetsam

I hate that Tricky still no like me.

Or has that changed now?

zepher2211

I doubt that has changed now

I love how I didn't mention any certain names and I could've just been referring to anyone that holds a grudge or flames yet some would assume I was talking about them
Powersurge
Headstrong

firejetsam

Hate that zepher is now spamming this topic

zepher2211

I hate how I'm not spamming but being accused of it
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

I hate how people can express free opinions including you but then you say you cant

gtfo now with all the spam (you spam by saying hate over and over)

also i never said you were talking to me, but i replied anyway. 2 bad. your guilds hated. i didnt make it like that.
DISCORD killyzkill

firejetsam

I love that Tricky isn't flaming me :-\

zepher2211

You quoted me so I assumed you were talking to me my bad. Who said we can't use hate over and over? I hate a lot of things. Never said you couldn't express your opinion that's your right. It's mostly forumers  that hate the guild, most assume I could do something about it but kicking him from the guild would have absolutely no effect on him what so ever. He'd still keep flaming as he does. Your right you didn't start it he did. Blaming  a whole guild for the actions of one person is harsh in my opinion but that's your choice. I didn't really plan to end up talking about this in this thread but comments like "I hate racenata" or "I hate silence" kinda bring it on.

EDIT
firejetsam what is your obsession with Tricky?
Powersurge
Headstrong

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-