April 19, 2024, 07:21:36 PMLatest Member: LarryEvaws
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BOTS Events » November 2015 1v1 BOTS PvP Tournament

November 2015 1v1 BOTS PvP Tournament

Started by Allie, November 05, 2015, 07:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

November 05, 2015, 07:12:19 PM Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:53:44 PM by Allie
If you wish to compete, please review the rules below and either post here or PM me. Once added to the list, you will be eligible to either have your tournament character unlocked, or a new one made on request.
The tournament will begin on Saturday, November 14th. This will be a one day tournament, so please register assuming you have at least a few hours of spare time.

General information:
  • Date: Saturday November 14
  • Time: 1PM EST
  • 1v1

Specifics:
  • You must be on within ten minutes of the start of the tournament, or you will be automatically disqualified; No Leniency
  • All participating members will be given a boosted level 100 with your choice of bot type and gear to use for the tournament; these accounts will not be able to trade with other players and will be auto-locked when you lose (or win the grand finals)
  • You will be given this level 100 to practice between Saturday, November 7th, and the day of the tournament
  • All countries, english or not are welcomed to join, as long as you can communicate with myself
  • Only requirement is having BOTS installed and ready to go when the tournament begins
  • If we have at least fifteen (15) participants, we will have a bronze match; third place rewards below
Fight Conditions
  • No map restrictions
  • II abilities and TD coin flags/minibots are not allowed
  • Best of 3
  • Best of 5 for Semi-finals and Bronze Match
  • Best of 7 for Finals
  • First game will always be random
  • The same map cannot be used twice, including the randomly chosen one
  • Loser picks map

Rewards:
Grand Prize:
  • 10,000 coins on BOTS
  • 5,000 Zylon Coins
  • [ONE] Permanent Membership on BC for any account of your choosing - whether or not it is yours
  • If you choose to decline one or both, you can choose to accept an additional 2,500 Zylon Coins per decline
  • You may opt out of all other rewards in order to keep your event account, remaining coins and all
Second Place:
  • 5,000 coins on BOTS
  • 2,500 Zylon Coins
  • If you choose to decline the BOTS coins you can choose to accept an additional 1,250 Zylon Coins instead
  • You may opt out of all other rewards in order to keep your event account, stripped of its coin items and given 2,000 coins

Third Place:
  • 2,000 coins on BOTS
  • 1,000 Zylon Coins
  • If you choose to decline the BOTS coins you can choose to accept an additional 1,000 Zylon Coins instead
  • You may opt out of all other rewards in order to keep your event account, albeit stripped of its coins and coin items

Official registration ends Friday, November 13th. Brackets will be made using  Challonge at the start of the tournament with those who show up. Fill-ins will be allowed for players who don't show up and if there a shortage of participants.

Do not sign up if you will not make it. Players who are not present at the start of the tournament will automatically be disqualified.

Good luck!

Current Participants
ID
Name
BOT Type
Allie
Surge
Meteor
Surge
Lamp
Surge
Nephthys
Surge
Vish
Surge
Shadow
Surge
BK201
Surge
Oreos
Surge
Teh
Surge
Bitkamp
Surge
Aguila
Surge

I need to know [Mini-bot/EF(MIS,CRT,SP),Shield/Shoulder(TD,TG,GUN)] from the following:
none

First place: BK201
Second place: Oreos
Good games everyone.

Meteor

(click to show/hide)

opuiq3

^yw allie

matan124

Nephthys

hur9

Allie

trashburmy

bonebreaker0

name: BK201
surge

shild/shoulder with td minibot / ef with evadate please
thx in adv

Robocop7ant

I would join the event, but i m maybe still sick that day or in my fathers bday :)

Gl everyone and have fun

-Robo
<br />

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Allie

November 13, 2015, 07:40:30 PM #11 Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 07:47:47 PM by Allie
All above accounts have been unlocked.
Reminder that the tournament is tomorrow at 1PM EST.

alexaguila

IGN's High: OG Aguila (Silence), OG God Kush (Silence II), PT AGUILA

IGN's Low: RDT Aguila (Redtopia), DesertEagle

My Shop: https://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=marketplace;channel=0;ma=viewshop;shop=4911205

Allie

Ruined

I would like to register too...Allie my timezone is Central European timezone and its 10:00 am over here can you reply me when will event start ?

Name: Alien

Bot: Surge

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-