April 19, 2024, 12:55:25 AMLatest Member: WayneE5479
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » New Feature: Weekly Events & Customization Update

New Feature: Weekly Events & Customization Update

Started by Allie, November 16, 2015, 02:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

November 16, 2015, 02:00:01 AM Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 02:54:58 PM by Bluepatchx
We have introduced a new feature - Weekly Events.
To get started, this feature is as simple as it can be - collect 7 green chests a day for at least four days a week.
This can be achieved either from any map within 50 levels of you (up and down), or from other players in pvp (again, within 50 levels of you).
This is permanent, which means this will reset every Monday for you to try again for rewards.

Rewards include but are not limited to:
An assortment of E parts
Transformation coupon
A new set modded by Jared with nine different sets of custom stats
An assortment of Giga Coupons, a new item that sells for Gigas
A new coupon that interacts with the interface in a new way (detailed further below)
Various other items
Note that multiple rewards are incredibly rare, and you should not be upset if you don't receive something
Rewards can and will be changed in the coming weeks as we receive feedback

The armour released shown below (Warden, Paragon, and Crusader) are intended to be very rare, and allow you to choose between the following sets of stats:

CRT
|
TA
|
TD
|
CRT
|
TA
|
TD
|
MIS
|
BST
|
GUN
MIS
|
BST
|
GUN
|
SP
|
MX
|
TG
|
SP
|
MX
|
TG

They have RT2 base stats, and are equippable at level 1 (if you are blessed by RNG to have received a piece or two at such a low level).

With this update, we've introduced a new coupon that will only be available through these weekly events.
We call this coupon an Exchange Coupon. Using the Exchange feature now available in your inventory next to Combine and Transform, you will be able to use a coupon to swap an item for an item of equivalent value.
These items are, of course, predetermined.

The primary intent for this coupon will be to swap between the nine sets of stats on the new armour. However, it also allows us to release a very basic form of transmogrification.
With the release of the coupon, the first "transmoggable" item will be the MetoWing - we have released 3 new skins that you can swap it for, all with the same stats. We intend to expand on this in the future, following feedback on what we should do with this new feature.
The coupon is tradeable and will be available as a reward this week, but it will not be active until next week.

In other news...

Elite parts now have different names (E1,E2,etc) to differentiate them.

All items should now have a description if they did not before.

All items should now have a sell price. Elite parts have a significantly larger sell price. If anything is wrong or missing, please file a bug report.

Metorium has had its stats increased to that of RT1. Its required level to equip has not changed.

The following items are now tradeable:
-Dark Meto
-BCv2
-PERM MetoWing

anaroy50

November 16, 2015, 02:25:13 AM #1 Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:13:44 AM by anaroy50
wowwwww.
Big thanks for the update allie and kenny  ;D ;D ;D.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

qolderman

that's so sick, allie o.o

thanks for the update
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Energized

Wow, this sounds amazing, this will for sure make the players a lot more active.
Thanks for this update folks :)

asmit10

November 16, 2015, 06:17:35 AM #4 Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 06:23:30 AM by asmit10
disappointed that meto wing was the first item, but ofc i'm happy about the update. Gj Kenny and Allie.

EDIT: I'm glad that the boxes drop in pvp, any information on the drop rate?
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Allie

Quote from: asmit10 on November 16, 2015, 06:17:35 AM
disappointed that meto wing was the first item, but ofc i'm happy about the update. Gj Kenny and Allie.

15%.
If you have a suggestion on what item we should release, do let us know. The coupon isn't officially released, so we have time to add more options.

asmit10

Quote from: Allie on November 16, 2015, 08:49:45 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on November 16, 2015, 06:17:35 AM

15%.
If you have a suggestion on what item we should release, do let us know. The coupon isn't officially released, so we have time to add more options.

I didn't really have any specific item in mind, just wanted an item that was more available to the majority of players. That being said, it could just be me not playing for so long. Maybe metowing is really common now a days
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

anaroy50

Godz

Quote from: anaroy50 on November 16, 2015, 09:55:30 AM

thats from the update too right?

No, some icons are "bugged"...it will be fixed soon, I assume .

xXxARIELxXx

gracias admin queria vender un arma y me parece una buena manera de tener mas jugadores activos ;D

ZeXeZ

this is something new and unique, great job and the update :)

Bluepatchx

- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

anaroy50

hur9

Cooky

that is so cool  i wish we had this back when i played 

nice job on the sets jared  my jaw dropped when i saw how nice they look

lara538

Good News!
And omg jared, fairly different design from what we are accostumed to see, loved it!

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

STC Fefnir

trashburmy

Corr

Quote from: Cooky on November 16, 2015, 01:22:58 PM
that is so cool  i wish we had this back when i played 

nice job on the sets jared  my jaw dropped when i saw how nice they look
[/quote
Why don't you play now.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Bubbabear

Oh why curse surge to always look the worst... On another note though I'm liking this update may get a couple games in and pick up my activity especially since new monitor come payday so il be able to use my computer properly rather than playing on my TV screen >.<, got to be the only one who prefers small screens for playing
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

Quote from: Bluepatchx on November 16, 2015, 10:32:55 AM
The three new sets:

Holy shit man. Great job, I didn't know you were so good at modding.
DISCORD killyzkill

kaze1204

Allie

For the record to all you who PM'd me with spelling errors,
I've spellchecked it now.
You can stop.
Thanks.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Yz

I personally adore Ram to no end, reminds me of a Primed Warframe set.
DISCORD killyzkill

Bluepatchx

It's comforting to see people excited about this update. And thankyou for the kind comments about the Sets.

Bubbabear

November 17, 2015, 04:34:25 PM #28 Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:10:15 PM by Bubbabear
Btw just to elaborate what i said earlier, i don't dislike surge it looks very nice just despise green but they are very nicely designed mods good job! (was at work when i replied earlier).

Also may i ask when is reset each day and what timezone and drop rates for these green boxs?
As-well as the questions above, may i ask how it is going to be redeemed each week? Will it just be taken from out accounts and an item randomly appears in our gift box or something?

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Allie

Quote from: Bubbabear on November 17, 2015, 04:34:25 PM
Btw just to elaborate what i said earlier, i don't dislike surge it looks very nice just despise green but they are very nicely designed mods good job! (was at work when i replied earlier).

Also may i ask when is reset each day and what timezone and drop rates for these green boxs?
As-well as the questions above, may i ask how it is going to be redeemed each week? Will it just be taken from out accounts and an item randomly appears in our gift box or something?

Reset is 12AM midnight EST, and the weekly will reset on Monday morning.
It will be redeemed automatically - as soon as you pick up a chest on the fourth day, you'll automatically receive your weekly reward in your giftbox. If it is full, you will have to pick up another chest, as it won't count.

Bubbabear

Quote from: Allie on November 17, 2015, 05:38:20 PM
Quote from: Bubbabear on November 17, 2015, 04:34:25 PM

Reset is 12AM midnight EST, and the weekly will reset on Monday morning.
It will be redeemed automatically - as soon as you pick up a chest on the fourth day, you'll automatically receive your weekly reward in your giftbox. If it is full, you will have to pick up another chest, as it won't count.

Sweet, thank you.

Cooky

Quote from: Yz on November 17, 2015, 07:26:46 AM
I personally adore Ram to no end, reminds me of a Primed Warframe set.
i thought the same exact thing

ZeXeZ

please add a login message that would say exactly how many chest you got today already, and how many days these week you completed it already, woudl help a lot,thanks

Allie

Quote from: ZeXeZ on November 17, 2015, 11:05:38 PM
please add a login message that would say exactly how many chest you got today already, and how many days these week you completed it already, woudl help a lot,thanks

We plan to have a website feature so you can do that.

Rez

November 18, 2015, 08:02:55 PM #34 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 01:34:32 AM by Rez
Very nice event thing and very nice work Jared, I will be going for the sets and other goodies on low server though because someone has to. :P
Also would be cool if you added metorium, DSE, darkmeto, and metowings to the prizes next week or something, so i can go for them.
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Thornz

Wowza, very very nice update. Best I've seen in quite some time. Weekly events are just what this game needed, and hopefully it helps keep it alive. I hope we can expand on the idea eventually :)

And OMG, those sets are sexy af! Ram is my fav, but they all look stellar. I r8 8/8

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on November 20, 2015, 05:37:20 PM
Wowza, very very nice update. Best I've seen in quite some time. Weekly events are just what this game needed, and hopefully it helps keep it alive. I hope we can expand on the idea eventually :)

And OMG, those sets are sexy af! Ram is my fav, but they all look stellar. I r8 8/8

We do plan to expand on this, and already have plans to do so.
Unfortunately, it won't be this Monday though.

STC Fefnir

QuoteThe armour released shown below (Warden, Paragon, and Crusader) are intended to be very rare, and allow you to choose between the following sets of stats

We can choose or No?

And please same Bot type, I got surge arms and I'm RAM xD

I hope this suggestion will be approved .

Energized

What did you guys get as your reward? I got a 500k gigas coupon.

Bubbabear

Quote from: STC Fefnir on November 20, 2015, 11:33:59 PM
QuoteThe armour released shown below (Warden, Paragon, and Crusader) are intended to be very rare, and allow you to choose between the following sets of stats

We can choose or No?

I disagree, let it be random bot types also so people have to then change it to their desired bot type.

Corr

Quote from: Bubbabear on November 21, 2015, 05:58:15 AM
Quote from: STC Fefnir on November 20, 2015, 11:33:59 PM

We can choose or No?

I disagree, let it be random bot types also so people have to then change it to their desired bot type.
So trade then, ya that lazy?? lol

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

STC Fefnir

Parts are untradeable

and Bubba, what is the purpose of get one part which s very rare and is not ur bot type?

sounds ridiculous, if i get lots of items, then a 3% of chance to get one part and is not my bot type? sound rlly bad.

Bluepatchx

Quote from: STC Fefnir on November 23, 2015, 07:01:00 PM
what is the purpose of get one part which s very rare and is not ur bot type?

sounds ridiculous, if i get lots of items, then a 3% of chance to get one part and is not my bot type? sound rlly bad.

It shares the same reason you'd collect more than 1 set of this armour. Because there are 9 different sets, you could end up collecting a specific stat-set or two, say one for raiding and one for grinding. And if you happen to get a piece of armour that isn't your Bot type, it's just slight bad luck. However, you now at least have that armour piece for if you convert to that type. Or ultimately, you can just use TC"s to get it to the right type you need.

STC Fefnir

You can also change ur bot type to one u need, not necessary to save the other set, u just use a TC with the armor equipped then u have the armor in other bot type. Its rlly useless get a different set for each bot type if u can change it too using a TC, not necessary to save the other set, or why not make that set tradeable, so all the people can change it for the part of the bot type they need.
Or, maybe, make another trade option only for those parts, only u can insert parts of thats set, no other items.

Allie

Quote from: STC Fefnir on November 23, 2015, 07:01:00 PM
Parts are untradeable

and Bubba, what is the purpose of get one part which s very rare and is not ur bot type?

To clarify further, this is intended due to the rarity of the set.
It's a unique set that's something you might really want. So if RNG deals you a surge part as a ram part, it's intended to be worth the effort of converting it to what you want.

And as a reminder, if we were to make them bot-specific, getting a surge part as a ram wouldn't have been a set piece at all. If we made them bot-specific, they would be about 60% rarer, as 66% of this set is other bot types, and the other ~6% would be a shift resulting from removing them from the list.

Bluepatchx

Quote from: STC Fefnir on November 23, 2015, 07:20:23 PM
You can also change ur bot type to one u need, not necessary to save the other set, u just use a TC with the armor equipped then u have the armor in other bot type.

Part of the idea of collecting this armour is to have the 1 bot type (for example) but in different stat variants. Also, it's all part of the draw. Some days you'll win the right piece, other days you won't.

STC Fefnir

I dont see the point of get parts of another bot type, we can get same bot type parts then change them with a TC. I knwo this set is very rare but is very boring trying to get all the pieces of the set u want after many tries with no luck getting other bot type parts.

Not only me, some of my friends got other bot type parts and they r very disappointed about what they got. We got new parts, then we cant use because them are for other bot types, what about the people who cant purchase a TC, ik I can, but what about the other ones?

I know that set is very rare but is disappointing get one part that is not the same bot type u need.  

Bluepatchx

Quote from: STC Fefnir on November 23, 2015, 07:30:52 PM
I dont see the point of get parts of another bot type, we can get same bot type parts then change them with a TC.

Well, because for the first time in BC, an armour piece isn't given on a platter for people. There's other rewards you can get too, all of which have no discrimination on your bot type. This armour isn't the only thing that's good from the rewards. It's really all down to luck of the RNG. You'll get your piece in the end, there's no question there. But it's simply a matter of time.

Bubbabear

Why rush to get everything right away if you don't get it then try again, it's a permanent update it's not like it's going anywhere. Least this gives more incentive to play if you get the whole set within a week you'll have less reason to partake in the event. Rt2-3 are a joke, people couldn't handle a challenge so just moaned and moaned til it was easily do-able to the point someone could solo rt2, they were meant to be a challenge.... People are giving things to easy, there's no feel of achievement of actually earning anything. Just like if you was to hack a game and give yourself unlimited coins or shop.currency so you could get everything. I'd be bored after a day since I would have everything and don't need or can earn anything more. This update was needed, it shouldn't be made to obtain things easier l, it should stay rare as possible.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

asmit10

Although I agree that things shouldn't be given out easily, and that having something to look forwards to is great, giving someone something that they can't use is a bit silly. It doesn't make it any harder to obtain -- it makes it more time consuming. If anything, make the parts 3x harder to get, but guarantee the part type.

Making something take a while to get is one thing, giving someone something that they can't use is another.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

Bubbabear

Quote from: asmit10 on November 25, 2015, 06:25:16 AM
Although I agree that things shouldn't be given out easily, and that having something to look forwards to is great, giving someone something that they can't use is a bit silly. It doesn't make it any harder to obtain -- it makes it more time consuming. If anything, make the parts 3x harder to get, but guarantee the part type.

Making something take a while to get is one thing, giving someone something that they can't use is another.

yeah but that's all what most games are is time related who has the most time, but when it's based on skill that's a whole different story..

asmit10

Quote from: Bubbabear on November 25, 2015, 11:27:36 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on November 25, 2015, 06:25:16 AM

yeah but that's all what most games are is time related who has the most time, but when it's based on skill that's a whole different story..

Although that's true, it's not relevant to the debate of whether or not being able to receive a super rare part that you can't use is OK or not.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

power1surge

I do not like this to be playing to try to get good things, and I only touch things that do not serve me or 1 coupon 100k gigas, really this is really stressing me out a lot .-. and not just at least give 2 prize if there would be more chance for us. And the truth that with my luck I can die happy because I did not touch anything good ._.

Bubbabear

You shouldn't get stressed over games, the whole intention of games was to have something you can enjoy and have fun playing. But what i still stick by, is you can't just complain and get everything easy. Levels are easy enough to obtain, gear is easy enough to obtain let's just ruin it even more by increasing the amount of gigas in the coupons or drop rate of good loot. Their needs to be a balance that settles the economy but keeps players playing at the same time, not just 110% what the players want.

medchiller

Quote from: Bubbabear on November 26, 2015, 04:11:31 AM
You shouldn't get stressed over games, the whole intention of games was to have something you can enjoy and have fun playing. But what i still stick by, is you can't just complain and get everything easy. Levels are easy enough to obtain, gear is easy enough to obtain let's just ruin it even more by increasing the amount of gigas in the coupons or drop rate of good loot. Their needs to be a balance that settles the economy but keeps players playing at the same time, not just 110% what the players want.
To add to this. If you've ever played or made a private server of a game where you can just spawn anything it gets really boring really fast. You need something to work towards.

Bubbabear

110% agree with medchill's last comment, i've played multiple private servers where everything is free and you can do as you please.. it's only ok if the game is in beta and just giving you test of the water of pvp stages at high level before release and that's the only time i'll play. It's just no fun at all, i like to have something to earn.

asmit10

I think almost everyone would agree that giving out things easily doesn't make the game fun in the long term. I don't think that's what players want.

Look at the situation that was brought up, though.

"I got a part that I can't use. Please fix."

Let's say it's a 3% chance to get one of the armor set parts.

That's someone getting the wrong part 2 times before he gets the right part (in theory). This makes the player feel bad when they get the reward, despite it supposedly being a cool prize, before they finally get a part that they can use. That's how it works now.

Or you could set the drop rate to 1%, and make it automatically match your bot type. Then it takes the same amount of time (in theory), and the player never has to feel bad for getting something they can't use.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Bluepatchx

November 26, 2015, 09:53:58 AM #60 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 11:44:18 AM by Bluepatchx
Again, the point of these new sets being dropped with a possibility of 'not' being your Bots part is all part of the gamble. You'd actually want to consider getting more than 1 set over all, that way you can have 1 set for grinding, 1 set for raiding and 1 set for pvp, for example. Whether it be in the same bot type or all 3 sets for 1 bot type.

Feeling bad is a matter of opinion. There's nothing stopping you from using a TC and converting into the armour, and the back. Sure, it takes time and gigas or ZC to get the TC's, but it's possible. This set is not designed to be 'easy to get'. The Stat choice you have makes it a really unique opportunity, and just because it's not handed on a silver platter to players,  does not directly mean it needs to be fixed to be so. It's only equivalent  to RT2 stats, and for that reason, the means in which players can ascertain this armour is fairly well balanced.

Allie

Not to stop the conversation, but feel free to continue debating.
We're paying attention to your feedback.

power1surge

Quote from: asmit10 on November 26, 2015, 09:30:04 AM
I think almost everyone would agree that giving out things easily doesn't make the game fun in the long term. I don't think that's what players want.

Look at the situation that was brought up, though.

"I got a part that I can't use. Please fix."

Let's say it's a 3% chance to get one of the armor set parts.

That's someone getting the wrong part 2 times before he gets the right part (in theory). This makes the player feel bad when they get the reward, despite it supposedly being a cool prize, before they finally get a part that they can use. That's how it works now.

Or you could set the drop rate to 1%, and make it automatically match your bot type. Then it takes the same amount of time (in theory), and the player never has to feel bad for getting something they can't use.

I think the same broda  ;D :D >_<
the period of time is not what makes it fun to play, but the new items since very long time ago that there is, and when there is still so much to acquire complicate lose your grace. I'm one of those players who really goes active because it is the only game I play I like. But there are many times in the game, even if it hurts gets boring as there are no new things and when there are complicating enough. I think to make an event of a very long term, and still with a percentage of 0.03% luck it will not make people return to the game. I do not mean with intent to offend or I say I do not like the event I am very grateful, and I say it as a personal opinon and active and loyal player "Among the few players that is becoming"
I think you can make things a lot better since they have demonstrated several times: D

asmit10

Quote from: Bluepatchx on November 26, 2015, 09:53:58 AM
This set is not designed to be 'easy to get'. The Stat choice you have makes it a really unique opportunity, and just because it's not handed on a silver platter to players,  does not directly mean it needs to be fixed to be so.

Let's examine the situation you presented, good sir.

Why it's better for the game as a whole if a change is made

1. Laying it out

(click to show/hide)

2. Current setup

(click to show/hide)

3. The setup that i'm suggesting

(click to show/hide)

4. Conclusion

(click to show/hide)
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Bluepatchx

November 26, 2015, 11:33:22 AM #64 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 11:44:03 AM by Bluepatchx
I don't entirely agree with that analysis, but as Allie has said, it's all being taken into consideration. I was merely pointing out the thought process behind the current system :

"The point of these new sets being dropped with a possibility of 'not' being your Bots part is all part of the gamble......"

ZeXeZ

After 2 weeks of this Event, its time to post my opinion:

1. Make it so we can get our bot type parts. If people want other bot type sets they will use tc to change them.
2. As Allie said its a rare armour, but the first week there was at least 4 people if not more, who got 1 part. The drop rate should be drastically lowered.
3. Limit the drops to:
New armour (3% drop)
Exchange coupon (7% drop)
Gigas coupon (70% drop)
Transform coupon (5% drop)
Snowball (15% drop)
(Dont need to flood the game with lots of items).
4. Add a recolour option to meto gun, and lanterman trans.
5. Rename it to quest or challenge, events have there own dates and this is perm feature.
6. Add a lobby command of @event (@quest/@challenge). Allie confirmed that theres gona be way to do that on forums, but not everyone uses the forum, and in game option would be more convenient.

This would make it more interesting, but it would be a pain to add in lol, but any way its just an idea:
Getting chests from the same level over and over reminds me of gora grind. I would love to see 30 random challenges that would cycle each moth.
Example: You log in on Monday type @event and it shows that today yo have to kill 10 codes in 17 map, you do it and 1 out of 4 days this week is complete. Then you log on Tuesday and see that today you have to destroy 20 barrels on map 121, you do it and 2 out of 4 days are done. And etc.
Those wont be set to repeat with the same frequency, and the challenge could be repeated twice in a week or even more.

I m really enjoying that admins finally got back to bc, and trying to improve it. Thank you :)

power1surge

The set is the maximum +8?
OMG Im too much happy  ;D :D :P

Bluepatchx

+1 --> +8 is just a naming convention. Just allows it to be different stat sets. It doesn't mean +1 is better than a +8 set, for example.

alexaguila

ok so im having trouble with the event in the low server I've played more than 50 games already since Wednesday and not a single chest has dropped is it just because I have terrible luck or because I finish the stage to fast or maybe because im using this new arm??
Any help will be greatly appreciated

IGN's High: OG Aguila (Silence), OG God Kush (Silence II), PT AGUILA

IGN's Low: RDT Aguila (Redtopia), DesertEagle

My Shop: https://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=marketplace;channel=0;ma=viewshop;shop=4911205

Allie

Quote from: alexaguila on December 04, 2015, 04:37:05 PM
ok so im having trouble with the event in the low server I've played more than 50 games already since Wednesday and not a single chest has dropped is it just because I have terrible luck or because I finish the stage to fast or maybe because im using this new arm??

This has been fixed.
It was a bug that needed to be reported.
You're a little late though. Even if you do today/tomorrow/sunday you won't have enough.

ZeXeZ

Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2015, 05:04:25 PM
Quote from: alexaguila on December 04, 2015, 04:37:05 PM

This has been fixed.
It was a bug that needed to be reported.
You're a little late though. Even if you do today/tomorrow/sunday you won't have enough.

that was a bug so... give him a prize? and can you post the trans forms of the new sets, thanks

alexaguila

Thank you allie I was able to get all of them today now, I cant remember if I got Monday if so ill be able to make it

[/quote]

that was a bug so... give him a prize? and can you post the trans forms of the new sets, thanks
[/quote]

Thx for the back up exe

My Shop: https://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=marketplace;channel=0;ma=viewshop;shop=4911205

Bubbabear

What about all the other bugs in previous times, or the bugs/glitches in raids which allow people to get their sets.. if they are just bugs shall we just revoke more people's sets, if the case is we are also rewarding for those who missed out on stuff because of bugs?

As-well as this you need to factor in there may not be a way of checking who actually tried earning chests, and may just make up an excuse or lie saying they were playing also and got no rewards.

opuiq3

Quote from: Bubbabear on December 05, 2015, 02:30:57 AM
What about all the other bugs in previous times, or the bugs/glitches in raids which allow people to get their sets.. if they are just bugs shall we just revoke more people's sets, if the case is we are also rewarding for those who missed out on stuff because of bugs?

As-well as this you need to factor in there may not be a way of checking who actually tried earning chests, and may just make up an excuse or lie saying they were playing also and got no rewards.

Allie could always just check logs, but yeah i agree with the first part.

^yw allie

Robocop7ant

This event.... why the fck do i get so crappy prizes?

check the logs , 1 snowball last week , and 1 this week.. random wow...
<br />

Allie

Unfortunately, it's random.
We plan to upgrade this system soon.

power1surge

Guys this is trans of THE CRUSADER SET :d I THINK ITS REALLY COOL love it <3

Bluepatchx

December 06, 2015, 08:54:04 PM #77 Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 09:37:17 PM by Bluepatchx
Is this a troll..? lol. This is the trans.

Yz

Quote from: power1surge on December 06, 2015, 05:58:24 PM
Guys this is trans of THE CRUSADER SET :d I THINK ITS REALLY COOL love it <3

that's metorium
DISCORD killyzkill

power1surge

omg that's meto set trans? lol xD y never know it OMG lol sorry y was think its the trans lol sorry for all :(

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Allie on December 06, 2015, 05:41:58 PM
Unfortunately, it's random.
We plan to upgrade this system soon.

What is the prices we can get?

And when getting f.ex a snowball, make it a 100% chance to not get it next week..?
<br />

alexaguila

I'm having another problem whenever I try to enter a game with my new body this message appears: <data/models/hs_trans_490.bb0> Unable to open the file!

Thanks in advance for any help

Ramk1ng

Im playing 1h and i dont see one chest its bugged?

cyc0828

bagbot

Works for me Ramk1ng. I got 7 in 20mins on map 172

Rez

| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Bluepatchx

December 25, 2015, 02:45:17 PM #86 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 02:55:22 PM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: Rez on December 25, 2015, 02:37:30 PM
The image is gone, jus sayin

Yeah. Imgur was giving me trouble with a few of my images. I'll get sorted in a bit.

Edit: Fixed!

alexaguila

i can't seem to be able to trade meto wings in low

opuiq3

Regular metowings?

Because I'm pretty sure you can't trade E1, E2, or E3

^yw allie

alexaguila

no they are e2 i didnt know that but why cant u trade e ones?

opuiq3

January 06, 2016, 06:56:23 PM #90 Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 07:12:11 PM by opuiq3
E Metowings are purposely made untradeable to promote exchange coupons, for now at least.

^yw allie

alexaguila

oh ok i get it know thx lamp! hey one last question is i use one to change it back to original i will be able to trade it then right?

opuiq3

Yes, if you use another exchange coupon to change your E2 wings back to the original metowings you should be able to trade it.

^yw allie

Bluepatchx

Quote from: nanak tatum on January 06, 2016, 08:55:03 PM
Also, not sure if this was mentioned to you or not, but the color of E wings is in correlation to the colors associated with the RT3 sets for each bot type. Meaning, E1 = Ram E2 = Patch E3 = Surge   (E1 is for gold/red -- like RT3 Ram's colors) (E2 is for green -- like RT3 Patch's colors) (E3 is for purple -- like rt3 surge's colors)

Yes, I can confirm that I chose the colours based on RT3.

optopt

YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

opuiq3

January 07, 2016, 12:10:45 PM #95 Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:15:11 PM by opuiq3
Quote from: Bluepatchx on January 06, 2016, 10:26:26 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on January 06, 2016, 08:55:03 PM
Also, not sure if this was mentioned to you or not, but the color of E wings is in correlation to the colors associated with the RT3 sets for each bot type. Meaning, E1 = Ram E2 = Patch E3 = Surge   (E1 is for gold/red -- like RT3 Ram's colors) (E2 is for green -- like RT3 Patch's colors) (E3 is for purple -- like rt3 surge's colors)

Yes, I can confirm that I chose the colours based on RT3.

Now that i compare them, the colors for the E3 wings could've matched the surge armor better but w.e.

I mean the color for the wings look nice, but it's a bit darker than the actual armor it's supposed to match which is the surge rt3 set.

Quote from: optopt on January 07, 2016, 07:48:05 AM
It's always good with updates :D

Not saying this one is bad, but that's not necessarily true for all updates.

Sorry for going off-topic.

^yw allie

Bluepatchx

September 12, 2016, 04:42:00 AM #96 Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 04:45:59 AM by Bluepatchx
This is to address some confusion about these sets

As you can see, each +1 through to +9 are different STAT OPTIONS, and not +1 -> +9 in the traditional sense. Also, these are RT2 based armours. They are not tradable, and using an Exchange Coupon on them will allow you to alter sets, not part/bot-type.

windlife64

So I've done 206 like 60 times and haven't seen a chest drop. and I've Ben trying to get it to drop since Monday nothing. was the drop rate decreased since the past few weeks? just wondering.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-