April 20, 2024, 10:48:52 AMLatest Member: kurskmWet
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » New Feature: Weekly Events & Customization Update

New Feature: Weekly Events & Customization Update

Started by Allie, November 16, 2015, 02:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

that is so cool  i wish we had this back when i played 

nice job on the sets jared  my jaw dropped when i saw how nice they look

lara538

Good News!
And omg jared, fairly different design from what we are accostumed to see, loved it!

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

STC Fefnir

trashburmy

Corr

Quote from: Cooky on November 16, 2015, 01:22:58 PM
that is so cool  i wish we had this back when i played 

nice job on the sets jared  my jaw dropped when i saw how nice they look
[/quote
Why don't you play now.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Bubbabear

Oh why curse surge to always look the worst... On another note though I'm liking this update may get a couple games in and pick up my activity especially since new monitor come payday so il be able to use my computer properly rather than playing on my TV screen >.<, got to be the only one who prefers small screens for playing
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

Quote from: Bluepatchx on November 16, 2015, 10:32:55 AM
The three new sets:

Holy shit man. Great job, I didn't know you were so good at modding.
DISCORD killyzkill

kaze1204

Allie

For the record to all you who PM'd me with spelling errors,
I've spellchecked it now.
You can stop.
Thanks.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Yz

I personally adore Ram to no end, reminds me of a Primed Warframe set.
DISCORD killyzkill

Bluepatchx

It's comforting to see people excited about this update. And thankyou for the kind comments about the Sets.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Bubbabear

November 17, 2015, 04:34:25 PM #28 Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:10:15 PM by Bubbabear
Btw just to elaborate what i said earlier, i don't dislike surge it looks very nice just despise green but they are very nicely designed mods good job! (was at work when i replied earlier).

Also may i ask when is reset each day and what timezone and drop rates for these green boxs?
As-well as the questions above, may i ask how it is going to be redeemed each week? Will it just be taken from out accounts and an item randomly appears in our gift box or something?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Allie

Quote from: Bubbabear on November 17, 2015, 04:34:25 PM
Btw just to elaborate what i said earlier, i don't dislike surge it looks very nice just despise green but they are very nicely designed mods good job! (was at work when i replied earlier).

Also may i ask when is reset each day and what timezone and drop rates for these green boxs?
As-well as the questions above, may i ask how it is going to be redeemed each week? Will it just be taken from out accounts and an item randomly appears in our gift box or something?

Reset is 12AM midnight EST, and the weekly will reset on Monday morning.
It will be redeemed automatically - as soon as you pick up a chest on the fourth day, you'll automatically receive your weekly reward in your giftbox. If it is full, you will have to pick up another chest, as it won't count.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-