April 16, 2024, 02:33:57 PMLatest Member: ytaletxvcu
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Now that the game is being improved more than ever...

Now that the game is being improved more than ever...

Started by Energized, November 26, 2015, 02:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

November 26, 2015, 02:22:00 AM Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 02:30:26 AM by Energized
Can we get a text saying how many total items we have in our inventory after picking up a dropped box of any sort?
Why should this be worked on, one might ask, well, to be honest, I have no idea, just thought it'd be a cool new thing to have.
Feedback is appreciated :)
EDIT: Or like, not necessarily right after picking up a box, maybe at the start of a Sector round or after a box has been dropped, a small text will be shown above the box saying how much space will be in our inventory AFTER picking up the box, aka I have 5 items in my inventory, a box drops, a text above the box appears and says 6/10.

asmit10

Or maybe they could find a way to increase the max inventory size, in a way that wasn't only for people with $$$. I mean come on, 8 spots is stupid.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Energized

Quote from: asmit10 on November 26, 2015, 02:58:25 AM
Or maybe they could find a way to increase the max inventory size, in a way that wasn't only for people with $$$. I mean come on, 8 spots is stupid.
I agree, or how about whenever our inventory is full, and we have some space in one of our stashes, boxes that we pick up will automatically be placed in the stash, that way, boxes won't go to waste.

Bubbabear

Or use the smart tactic empty your stash when you pick up a box count to eight..
I'm sure you can do that, then open marketplace and clear your inventory. It van be done anywhere anytime and it empties it.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

Or continue with the old idea of the game lobby shop so you dont have leave the room to empty your tiny inventory xD

Bubbabear

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-