April 26, 2024, 03:41:06 PMLatest Member: AudreaHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Can Leech be fixed now please?

Can Leech be fixed now please?

Started by Energized, November 28, 2015, 08:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Energized

It doesn't work for most transes, but I think it should, shouldn't it?

ZeXeZ

no it shouldnt, it works with few transes and while yo un transed only

Energized

Quote from: ZeXeZ on November 28, 2015, 11:34:03 AM
It SHOULD work with ALL transes, unless it's intended to work only with a few transes, if so, that's just dumb in my opinion.

ZeXeZ

November 28, 2015, 01:46:27 PM #3 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 01:48:32 PM by ZeXeZ
Quote from: Energized on November 28, 2015, 01:20:11 PM
It SHOULD work with ALL transes, unless it's intended to work only with a few transes, if so, that's just dumb in my opinion.

Where did you get that it should work with all transes? As i know it was intended to work as it is now. No need to fix it, everyone uses lannys anyway so no point. If you think it should be changed make a topic in suggestions, or if you think its bugged post in report a bug section.

Meteor

I can totally agree that leech should work with all transes. The reason people use lanny so much is namely that the skill doesn't work with the majority of other transes, and as far as I recall that was not the intended purpose.

(click to show/hide)

qolderman

i agree, because literally everyone is using lanny and that's so retarded, because all other transes are being ignored and they are sitting in the corner, crying  :'(
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: ZeXeZ on November 28, 2015, 01:46:27 PM
Quote from: Energized on November 28, 2015, 01:20:11 PM

Where did you get that it should work with all transes? As i know it was intended to work as it is now. No need to fix it, everyone uses lannys anyway so no point. If you think it should be changed make a topic in suggestions, or if you think its bugged post in report a bug section.
thats so stupid why would leech only be made for a few transes give me 1 reason
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Energized

Quote from: Meteor on November 28, 2015, 05:45:02 PM
I can totally agree that leech should work with all transes. The reason people use lanny so much is namely that the skill doesn't work with the majority of other transes, and as far as I recall that was not the intended purpose.
So, can an admin take a look at that? .-.

Allie

I can confirm it's not intended.
However, if it was very easy to fix, it would already be fixed.
We have more important things to take care of before we focus on a semi-broken passive unfortunately.

Energized

Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2015, 02:49:36 AM
I can confirm it's not intended.
However, if it was very easy to fix, it would already be fixed.
We have more important things to take care of before we focus on a semi-broken passive unfortunately.
Good to know, thanks for the confirmation that it was indeed meant to work for all transes :)

KillerPig

it probably wasnt meant to work on trans

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-