March 29, 2024, 03:26:07 AMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Double EXP

Double EXP

Started by Rez, December 13, 2015, 01:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rez

if i remember correctly, BC had x2 exp on weekends or something, then removed or for whatever reason, allie/santa can you bring back x2 exp on weekends, since there is a exp cap it will benefit the newbies and non members on high and should get more people on low on the weekends, or is that just crazy, what you guys think?
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Energized

Agreed, double XP should be enabled on weekends, especially on the low server, the XP on the high server is already too high.
I think this would make more players to come and play on the low server, which is a good thing :)

anaroy50

Quote from: Energized on December 13, 2015, 11:10:02 AM
Agreed, double XP should be enabled on weekends, especially on the low server, the XP on the high server is already too high.
I think this would make more players to come and play on the low server, which is a good thing :)
i think double XP is enabled now on low.

IGN : PT Roy(270)/PT Royster(262)
Guild : Prestige/Legion

opuiq3

December 13, 2015, 12:59:26 PM #3 Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 01:09:10 PM by opuiq3
-1 from me. I mean, didn't allie already boost the exp given on low? I don't think this is necessary, people are already getting like 1/2 exp from 258 on hard, low is turning into another high server. Low is supposed to be harder to level in. In the process of trying to get people to play low your defeating the purpose. Just keep it as it is. Anyway, I don't think this will even make people play low because low will just be another high server as I said before and that means if people want to play low they will have to start over and end up doing the same thing as they did on high and most people don't like starting over.

^yw allie

trashburmy

Quote from: opuiq3 on December 13, 2015, 12:59:26 PM
-1 from me. I mean, didn't allie already boost the exp given on low? I don't think this is necessary, people are already getting like 1/2 exp from 258 on hard, low is turning into another high server. Low is supposed to be harder to level in. In the process of trying to get people to play low your defeating the purpose. Just keep it as it is. Anyway, I don't think this will even make people play low because low will just be another high server as I said before and that means if people want to play low they will have to start over and end up doing the same thing as they did on high and most people don't like starting over.

hur9

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-