April 28, 2024, 05:09:05 AMLatest Member: Palley
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Help me i got much lagg on Raid and i down graphycs

Help me i got much lagg on Raid and i down graphycs

Started by Ramk1ng, December 18, 2015, 01:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

I need help every time I play rt2 at the end pumps up my screen freezes and I can not move and then die. please help in rt3 I feel the same and have already put the graphics to low and came down the graphics card too. please I want to play well fluid raid to help others: D thanks but you can help
Plz help y really want play fluid raid y like too much :'(
and i need for help another players get set
Ty :D

ZeXeZ

That happens to a lot of people. The problem is in the large amount of mobs and cannons that shoots.

Ramk1ng

And allie or santa can fix that problem? :( because i want play i cant clear whit that lagg

Bluepatchx

Unfortunately because its an issue to do with your actual computer, rather than the game itself, there's little that the Admins or any member of staff can help with.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

emotionless

Try this process in Lobby of the game.
1) Setting- Graphics- Set FX Detail and Quality to Low- Restart the game.
2) If 1) doesn't solve the lag try to restart client and set this game to Full Screen mode additionally.
3) tried both of them but didn't change something? Maybe your PC is not proper to play. you'll have to change or format your PC

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-