March 28, 2024, 11:42:53 AMLatest Member: smreo4526
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Mini Christmas Event (Dec 21 - Jan 3)

Mini Christmas Event (Dec 21 - Jan 3)

Started by Allie, December 24, 2015, 02:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

As it's the fourth day of this week's event, I think it's time to announce that the rewards from this week's weekly events are completely Christmas-themed.
Once you complete the fourth day, you will have a chance to receive an arrangement of Christmas rewards (such as santashield and rudolf shoulder, and even some permanent transes including frosty and white knight) on top of some of the original rewards.

In addition to this, next week's weekly event will work as dailys, with these rewards being available daily, so you can enjoy Christmas with your family this week without missing out.

The weekly rewards will return to normal starting on Monday, Jan 4th.

Happy Christmas, see you in 2016.

Allie

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 24, 2015, 02:53:52 AM
Is it still possible to get the New Armors from the chest event? Or just X-Mas things?

The only "normal" rewards I removed were all elite parts, and a couple lower giga coupons.
I also changed the chance of several items, but they will be reverted on Jan 4th.

cyc0828

tgc06082

Rez

December 24, 2015, 02:55:50 PM #4 Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 02:59:08 PM by Rez
Happy Holidays Allie and Santa, and rest of BC.
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Energized

December 24, 2015, 03:02:31 PM #5 Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 05:51:12 PM by Energized
I got a 30 day Rudolf shoulder :D

ZeXeZ

Thanks for the event, but i think that making snowballs drop from bosses with 15% chance would make this more christmassy :)

Energized

Will the daily rewards start dropping on Sunday or Monday next week?

Allie

Rez

Also just to clear it up for me, next week I can get 7 gifts? if I get 7 chests a day for all 7 days of that week, right?
| Rez | Bad Rez |  Bad Diablo | Rez_ |
BOTS Rank 1 Hall of Fame Player

Allie

Quote from: Rez on December 26, 2015, 12:09:35 PM
Also just to clear it up for me, next week I can get 7 gifts? if I get 7 chests a day for all 7 days of that week, right?

Correct.
The weekly sets will have a lower chance to be rewarded as a result of it.
Next Monday this will be reverted to weekly.

Bubbabear

Quote from: ZeXeZ on December 24, 2015, 04:08:00 PM
Thanks for the event, but i think that making snowballs drop from bosses with 15% chance would make this more christmassy :)
doubt it, since all people kept doing was moaning that all they'd get were snowballs you either want them or you don't lmao.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-