April 19, 2024, 08:19:43 PMLatest Member: LarryEvaws
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Account Help » Hacker hacked my friends acc.

Hacker hacked my friends acc.

Started by dohoonkim123, December 30, 2015, 10:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dohoonkim123

My friends D r a g o n ( ID : tgc06082 ) and Tansan ( ID : ARanker7 ) hacked by someone but they don't know how to report and get help so i'm posting for the first time.

Dec 30 (Today) , about 10hours before they found that their all items are disappear and both them logged in yesterday.

Hacker only stole their items not a acc , and i have list that they stolen.

D r a g o n : P , S , White Knight , Meto drake , meto wing , v3 , general scourge , gigas(around 50m) others were in stash so he can't remember.

Tansan : Reaper (two) , P ,S , Halloween aura II , Block head  , Halloween shiled , shoulder , Meto drake , 3 Rudolf and santa shoulder , Ice kong (perm ) , Frosty (perm) , hallo trans , dark bot .

If u can help them , please let me know.

spiderstar

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply, but have you messaged one of our GM's or Admins?
You can find them on these forums, so I highly recommend sending them a quick private message and hopefully they can help.

In the meanwhile, I would recommend telling your friend to change his password to his account and maybe even e-mail if the hacker somehow managed to use that information to get onto his account. 

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-