April 27, 2024, 05:26:50 PMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Ranged attack

Ranged attack

Started by thugzy, December 25, 2010, 10:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thugzy

What is the purpose of this stat? I've never known since day 1.. and i suppose it might be helpful to know now lol

so if i were to increase my ranged attack through a certain equippable item.. what would be the implied effect?

Mr_V

u attack mobs from a higher distance...

tanqq

thugzy

now herein lies the problem. I've been given two different answers, which one is it?  ???

I've always been under the impression that it's gun damage.. but when u say "attack mobs from a higher distance" what does that mean?

Mr_V

attack mobs that are at a higher distance than you...(only for surges...) if ur range is normal, you can attack viruses only if you're near them >_>

thugzy

Quote from: Mr_V on December 25, 2010, 12:29:48 PM
attack mobs that are at a higher distance than you...(only for surges...) if ur range is normal, you can attack viruses only if you're near them >_>

ohhhh i get it now thx :P

this explains why i always get owned by surge's jump attacks yet can rarely dish my own back ._.

Allie

Ranged attack increases the gun damage.
Take it from the GM.

Mr_V

Quote from: Allie on December 26, 2010, 12:23:49 PM
Take it from the GM.
I dont think so...my gun has normal damage...

zomniethe4

^Then you don't ranged attack.

Zom

Mr_V

Allie

Quote from: Mr_V on December 26, 2010, 01:52:25 PM
I dont think so...my gun has normal damage...

Don't "I dont think so" me.
If ranged attack didn't affect guns at all, than gun damage wouldn't have been changed in the least in the old BC because we only recently learned how to change gun damage client-sided.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Allie on December 26, 2010, 12:23:49 PM
Take it from the GM.
agreed do you know why surge do more gun daamge then patch and ram surge ahs more ranged attack

Yz

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on January 03, 2011, 08:44:23 PM
agreed do you know why surge do more gun daamge then patch and ram surge ahs more ranged attack

old answered thread, ****.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-