April 25, 2024, 01:10:02 PMLatest Member: Ornstein
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Account Help » This is Black Rabbit, my acc was banned by error

This is Black Rabbit, my acc was banned by error

Started by ok4you, January 22, 2016, 07:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ok4you

Hi, my acc was banned by error which was cleared just 7 seconds sector game (gora)
I didnt know what was it because it was the first i ever seen.
I tried to take some pictures and video (for eveidence) and when i tried to take video, i banned. I probably played 4 or 5 times (if i right) and i didnt know i shouldnt played more than that times.
And seriously, if i really tried to used hack, than why did i used that via my first acc? It has a lot of rare items and on low, my lvl is 250 (you know, high and low server's lvling system is quite different)
Please, i need GM's help

Thornz

Please attach any screenshots that you took, as that may help. We will look into this and try and get things sorted out. Future reference, each time you play in a room that clears a map in an impossible time, the system puts a flag on your account. Too many flags, and you get banned automatically. Thank you for trying to gather evidence, but next time only play 1-2 games, gather evidence, and then leave the room and report. That way the system won't ban you for trying to be helpful ;)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-