April 27, 2024, 07:51:30 AMLatest Member: fsglgsll
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » halloween shoulder

halloween shoulder

Started by -Speedy-, February 16, 2016, 10:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*

Bluepatchx

February 17, 2016, 12:06:25 AM #2 Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:17:56 AM by Bluepatchx
15m for the shoulder is about right. It's currently the second best shoulder piece.  :)
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

ZeXeZ

Quote from: Bluepatchx on February 17, 2016, 12:06:25 AM
15m for the shoulder is about right. It's currently the second best shoulder piece.  :)

sorry but by stats hallow shoulder are better then omni +4, so how come is it second? And the price of it is at least 30m

-Speedy-

I havent played in a year so idk prices lol but i guess if 15m is good prices ill buy. Who do i send gigas to.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Bluepatchx

February 17, 2016, 03:53:08 AM #5 Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:57:46 AM by Bluepatchx
Quote from: ZeXeZ on February 17, 2016, 12:39:41 AM
Quote from: Bluepatchx on February 17, 2016, 12:06:25 AM

sorry but by stats hallow shoulder are better then omni +4, so how come is it second? And the price of it is at least 30m

It's second to the santa shoulder. But I suppose it's fair to say its best in slot disregarding x-mas items.

The price for an Omni has no influence on the price of the hallo-shoulder. Both items are priced by players, which in turn were priced by their rarity in-game. In the same, but reverse way ligers and blockheads (for example) are priced to their scarcity,  the Hallo-shoulder recently saw a price drop (and supply increase) in the market because of the halloween event.

[Also price guide has it at 15m, but then again, something is only worth as much as someone's willing to pay for it.]
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

opuiq3

Imo, the hallo shoulder is better than the Santa shoulder. I guess the 28 speed and 10 extra damage (20 in trans) the Santa shoulder gives is nice but I'd much rather have the higher stats the hallo shoulder  gives.

^yw allie

-Speedy-

idk who it was but someone sent me a hallo shoulder. Was it u laxus?

#1 *Sector Nub*

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-