March 28, 2024, 06:48:51 PMLatest Member: manao99
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » BoutCheetah Community Hall of Fame

BoutCheetah Community Hall of Fame

Started by Yz, April 12, 2016, 03:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictorxM

I miss this game so much.

Nice to see that I'm on the list.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Expo

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

droid ZYLON2

IGN Xaterger i traded my old acc for this one so its not poka dot bot its materegrs cousin ;p

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Caspian

Before anyone says anything i would like to start out with this:

I don't agree with alot of the stuff blade did as a former head of BOTS staff !!

That said he did bring alot to the game ! So kinda feel he should be on the list at least hence he was active and he did good before he messed up of cause.

Also alot the credits could be corrected Yz :) For instance Jared isn't misc admin and alot other changes have been made since the post.

But overall i am impressed with this list !!  Kudos to you Yz  :)
Dedicated BOTS player

Member and guild leader of Elysium.

Yz

Quote from: Caspian on May 16, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

I don't agree with alot of the stuff blade did as a former head of BOTS staff !!

That said he did bring alot to the game ! So kinda feel he should be on the list at least hence he was active and he did good before he messed up of cause.

Also alot the credits could be corrected Yz :) For instance Jared isn't misc admin and alot other changes have been made since the post.

But overall i am impressed with this list !!  Kudos to you Yz  :)

**** blade, he showed up late and bought his way in, he was dedicated and got shit done, but nobody saw any of it done other than allie and none of it was for bc, in the end nothing was really done at all

and i don't care to update this list for anything that changes, this games fate was sealed years ago so when this was written that was the last time any of this kinda information was relevant. id add people i forgot if they deserved it tho
DISCORD killyzkill

IDiiL

IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

Yz

i dont kno a thing bout u cept u said u were really good at pvp even tho im pretty sure u sucked but u were around a long time so ill add u in
DISCORD killyzkill

IDiiL

I think I didn't pvp you yet. For sure I ws good enought to beat imag and other good pvpers.
IGN: PT Testament, 7S Blueberry, GD Testament, Lindsey <br />Guild: SevenSeeds (Leader)

Pokeh

Quote from: imag on May 17, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
You weren't good enough to beat me. Lol. Sure I let you slice me a few times but Jesus Christ. Lol what is with you guys and past memories. You gotta be kidding me IDiiL.

a grown nergo walk in out of nowhere with a kawaii avatar and drops some truth bombs wyd?

Caspian

May 17, 2018, 06:37:33 PM #101 Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 06:41:43 PM by Caspian
Quote from: Yz on May 16, 2018, 10:08:13 PM
Quote from: Caspian on May 16, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

But overall i am impressed with this list !!  Kudos to you Yz  :)

**** blade, he showed up late and bought his way in, he was dedicated and got shit done, but nobody saw any of it done other than allie and none of it was for bc, in the end nothing was really done at all

and i don't care to update this list for anything that changes, this games fate was sealed years ago so when this was written that was the last time any of this kinda information was relevant. id add people i forgot if they deserved it tho

Well you are not wrong about that and on that premise its more than fair.

It wasn't meant as criticism at all Yz :) !!

As said before kudos to you. You really put an effort into the making of this list.

EDIT: Just for the record i dislike how blade got in and what he did.

I am not a friend of his put quite bluntly
Dedicated BOTS player

Member and guild leader of Elysium.

qolderman

can't believe it's been over 2 years already since this post was made

feels like yesterday
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Yz

dw i understood caspian, and yeah he was a dodgy dude

@idiil i really doubt that.. pvp died when people stopped having official best out of 3 1v1s because people would just win random free-for-alls and claim they beat the best pvpers
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

you could win 100 games one week and the next week play completely for fun using one hand while you're multitasking on something else, lose 2 free-for-alls and you're suddenly the worst pvper in the room compared to the upcoming gods
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-