April 24, 2024, 07:05:25 AMLatest Member: BernieBuh
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Infinite Login

Infinite Login

Started by evanruckle, April 20, 2016, 03:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evanruckle

Downloaded the game after not playing for years. Never logs in after I enter user and pass, it just makes the dots go back and forth,
I reinstalled, tried to update all drivers, nothing worked. I originally just disabled firewall but then I uninstalled my entire antivirus software and it still didnt work.

Bluepatchx

This can occur for a number of reasons. Try repairing the client one more time. If this still does not work, try re-installing it. If you are still unable to log in, please reply back here. 
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

evanruckle

Tried all of those like 5 times. Nothing changed.

medchiller

Quote from: medchiller on April 20, 2016, 11:33:19 PM
Someone may have blocked you from playing boutcheetah via your router. Try changing that if you know how or are allowed. If not could reset your router (might cause some troubles setting it up). Make sure you're running boutcheetah as an administrator. Allow it through your firewall. Hopefully one of these work, so many people seem to have issues with stuff like this but its almost always a different solution.

If these don't work then I may not know how to fix your problem or your connection is too slow to connect to the server. It's happened to me when people were streaming Netflix off the same router.

Posted in your other topic because I saw that one first.

evanruckle

I use my university's wifi which is really strong and I have played many other MMO's / etc., with no issues.

medchiller

I think I remember someone else talking about having the same issue at their school. Might be because of some ports or something that they dont allow that the game uses that others dont. Have you play at the uni before and it just stopped working recently or has it never worked?

evanruckle

Never played at the uni before. I played probably in 2011 or so at my house on my own router. I have no idea what level I got to but I tried some hacks for like a day after getting kinda bored and was banned but I am pretty sure I am unbanned because I am able to log into my account on the forums currently. Plus I tried making a new account and that is stuck on infinite login as well. I really wanna play though and buy membership because I like to think I am pretty pro at pvp.

evanruckle

I can definitely access the marketplace, so that confirms I am not banned. Ugh it is probably my uni's wifi blocking a port and I dont know how to **** with that. I messaged Allie, so hopefully she can help me. If anyone knows solutions please spit them out. Just trying to bathe in nostalgia and play a good game.

medchiller

Is this like your dorm wifi or just public wifi that anyone can use? If its just the public one then it would be much much harder.

evanruckle

Bluepatchx

Quote from: evanruckle on April 21, 2016, 12:15:52 PM
It is the dorm wifi.

Then its a good chance it's too slow to connect to the server.

evanruckle

Lol not true. Unless the server is more complex than WoW's, Global Dekarons, Heroes of Newerth, LoL, etc

Bluepatchx

April 21, 2016, 11:08:46 PM #12 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:11:21 PM by Bluepatchx
As GM Medchill pointed out, there have been instances where players have not been able to connect to the server due to their speed. I can attest to that being true.

It is also possible that there are other factors preventing you from logging into the game, of which might be out of our immediate control and ability to help.

medchiller

While slow internet is a possibility dorm internet is not so slow it wont connect. Go to speedtest.net and post the results here. Also go into command prompt and type "ping www.google.com". Post those results aswell. This will give us a more accurate answer as to what the problem may be.

evanruckle

It is not worth the trouble. Looks like the game is far too dead to be fun anyways. Peace homies

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-